Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    order from silverdog??
    Find information, resources and relevant links for diydetector.co.uk. This domain may be for sale.


    Or buy a kit -> https://diydetector.co.uk/store/inde...oller=category

    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    whose pcb is this?? [ATTACH]56781[/ATTACH]
    No idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    They are the same. I'm just pointing out that you will either need to send the Gerber files to JLCPCB or order from Silverdog.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	baracuda.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	362525 order from silverdog??
    whose pcb is this??

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Reply to post #1518

    Hi Mostfalenar91

    Why do you want to replace all the listed components? If you replace them it is no longer the Baraccuda detector circuit.
    Instead of replacing all parts why do you not come up with your own new PI detector project?
    You are right I just wanted to know the right replacement for the above parts to replace in case of emergency
    Regarding the introduction of a new pi, I must say that the pulse metal detector has become saturated and there are many of them that are slightly different. Making a new pi is just a repetition of repetitions!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Myntmaster View Post
    I tested the detector with an 8" coil in wet sea sand. The detector saw a German nickel 1 mark coin, with an 8-inch coil at 25 cm. good. I will do the main tests in the spring, now the winter is very cold.
    ----
    [ATTACH]56758[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56759[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56760[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56761[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56762[/ATTACH]

    Hi Myntmaster,
    nice pictures of your Baraccuda.... and to detect a 1 German mark at 25cm in wet sand is very good! Do you want to share how you built your search coil? Or do you have maybe some pictures as well?
    Another question is for what purpose do you add a LM317 regulator circuit to the Baraccuda circuit?

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Reply to post #1518

    Hi Mostfalenar91

    Why do you want to replace all the listed components? If you replace them it is no longer the Baraccuda detector circuit.
    Instead of replacing all parts why do you not come up with your own new PI detector project?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    what is advantage of this pcb over the first page pcb???????
    They are the same. I'm just pointing out that you will either need to send the Gerber files to JLCPCB or order from Silverdog.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The Gerber files are here -> https://www.geotech1.com/forums/atta...7&d=1474276813
    You won't be able to make this PCB at home. It's double-sided with plated-through holes and a ground plane on the bottom layer.
    what is advantage of this pcb over the first page pcb???????

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    I saw this mr Qiaozhi!!
    but there isn't PCB
    The Gerber files are here -> https://www.geotech1.com/forums/atta...7&d=1474276813
    You won't be able to make this PCB at home. It's double-sided with plated-through holes and a ground plane on the bottom layer.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    I am mohandes!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    I saw this mr Qiaozhi!!
    but there isn't PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    I want to replace this list
    lt1054
    irf9530
    lf412
    ne5534
    2n5484
    2n5485
    40106

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    hi friends
    I want barracuda rev a PCB!!!
    Geotech Baracuda - REV-A - Project Details

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    hi friends
    I want barracuda rev a PCB!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Myntmaster
    replied
    Using a basket coil in salty soils and water is very inefficient. Zero sense. Even if its shielding range is no better, if not worse, than a conventional coil wound in bulk with a wire from an Internet cable. The most effective is Litz wire or DD... Air tests are...полная хуйня.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X