Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPR - project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leto
    replied
    GPR for ALL

    Hello Seeker...
    thank you for last input... I think it's a GREAT project.

    Attached is another very simple design; almost finished by UIUC students.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Ok aft_72005,
    I think first check the principle of work of GPR in free air , and then select the best frequency by test on ground in band 0,9-3GHz.
    Generator is modulated from controller with sinusoidal signal where frequency will increase and decrease.After amplification up to 0,5W signal will be rediate by helicalantena, left rotation. When signal reflect from obstacle polarization will change to right rotation and will be received from second helicalantena with right rotation. In mixer come two signals from first and second antena. In result we get frequency proportional of distance(delay of signal) to obstacle and amplitude proportional of reflection quality.
    Controller direct the modulation frequency by spesial principle, where only one frequency is proportional to all depths in one mesurment cycle.There we use narrow band filter.Amplifier have volume control to avoid outband signals.Detector can be sinhro to avoid delay of integration circuit.
    In basic variant indication can be 40 LED for depth(for 4 m depth , step 0,1m) with brightness proportional of strength of signal and audio for threshold.
    In second variant I think add wheel and PC for indication and drawing of pictures.

    That's all. It is simply.
    So, what you think?

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi I send blockdiagram , but I wll exlain it later (after 4 hours )
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Seeker
    OK, good idea.
    Please upload at the first system circuit or diagram.




    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    started a topic GPR - project

    GPR - project

    Hi everybody,
    too many people asked about GPR-schematic ,but it is too new field and there are only unusable schematics .
    I begin a development of easy-to-make and PC-based GPR .It will be open project and everyone can assist with ideas, check up the assembly or develop the software.
    My vision for GPR is : small output power, in 0,9-3GHz band, narrow beam antenas and use some bionics design.
Working...
X