Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPR - project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • epitopios
    replied
    G.P.R. project

    sometime in the past , about 2006 , seeker and Leto were writing about G.P.R. and the frequency 0,9-3GHz.
    I found an interesting site for radio amaters at: http://www.wimo.com/framesetp_e.html
    Where you can find transmitters , receivers,modules, antennas for those UHF frequencies and also many other interesting things.
    Have a look ,it might good for your research
    Friendly epitopios

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Oh yes,

    you remembered me to my 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna developments last year. It was quite interesting to get an internet access through several km's downtown. Here is one of my several developments: a high gain 21 dbi franklin antenna.

    model source: http://mitglied.lycos.de/pp4nec2/files/index.html

    Aziz
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    GPR - project

    Anoter interesting article about : Development of an Utility Finding Impulse Radar
    Is here : http://www.ndt.net/article/ndtce03/papers/v076/v076.htm

    Also Impulse Radio Books
    Is here : http://www.tinaja.com/books/bkimrad.asp


    Also Short range micro-power impulse radar with high resolution swept range gate with damped transmit and receive cavities
    Is here: http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US05774091__

    And of course , if you are an radioamater , see antennas for very high frequencies
    http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Antennas/WiFi/

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    GPR - project

    hi to all friends in the foroum,
    even i am a radio amater for many years ( the hobby is a passion) I read this forum over a year because of a friend he is a treasure-hunter for some years,
    I made for him a gradiometer , it works very well , it shows undercover metallic over 15 meters , even i didnt believe that this kit will work, in the next days , we will make the data logger .
    SO its my first time writting here.
    I found something interesting about G.P.R. an article in this site:

    I hope it helps the philosophy of the sport
    friendly epitopios

    Leave a comment:


  • pillar2012
    Guest replied
    Funding

    Basically it comes down to money. I need money for funding the project that I stated above. I would also try to build a system that would specifically find gems better. However, I need funding. Unless I have money to do this, it won't happen. Not enough time or resources because let's be honest...you have to eat and pay your bills.

    If anyone knows of funding or ways to get funding for a project like this I am all ears.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Gem Searcher View Post
    To the GPR side, Seeker, has anyone tried tri-phased pulsed radar as a gpr?
    Hi Searcher,
    The tri-phased EM-field actually is rotated EM-field , you can reach it with spiral (or helical )antenna, left or right rotation. The rotating EM-field have more breakthrough ability in non-homogenical space then linear polarization of EM-field. But I don't know any pulsed GPR using spiral antenna.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    Gray slipped something into his patent drawings and description that he later stated that an electrical engineer could figure out and know better. I think I know what it is and am working on it's elimination. I'll let you know how it works out. Consequently, no one has ever figured out Tesla's car either. But I am willing to bet that it has some close similarities to Grays motor.

    To the GPR side, Seeker, has anyone tried tri-phased pulsed radar as a gpr?

    Leave a comment:


  • olympios
    replied
    The Gray motor was nothing but a very efficient motor and that's it. What made it different than other motors was the electronics. No one has ever been able to replicate the electronics; the secret died with him (Gray). Anyway, good luck. If Gray was able to do it, why not some one else too. If you need more info on Gray motor and such devices, check overunity.com forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    The MEG MUST operate in a vacuum or it doesn't work. Not really sure why or what the effect of the vacuum is, but I just know it is a requirement for it to work. Still working on the Gray motor parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hardi
    replied
    Hi Seeker,
    Can tou tell us some information about your results, I realy concerned about your project but still waiting for encouragemnet by your results. Thanks in advance
    Hardi

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi Searcher
    What about your construction of MEG? Is it work really?I do some tests of saturate of core of transformer, but don't find that effect.

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    I read about Tesla's car with great interest. I have to wonder about what alloys the 2 power rods that "caught" the energy were. And I wonder about the vacuum tubes and what they were. If everything is right about the Gray motor, then Tesla's had to be a tube because the temps and voltage would be too much for solid state. It is stated that "he had Westinghouse manufacture a special dc motor for him" to use in the car.

    Magnetism is a constant source of energy, if we can learn how to use it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Gem Searcher View Post
    Seeker my friend,

    Been working on machining parts for an EV Gray motor for the past 2 months. Got an idea about combining it with the MEG (motionless electromagnetic generator). Motor requires high voltage pulsed dc, MEG makes high voltage in variable pulses. I figure if I can get the timing right, this could work well. Current project motor should do 150-200 hp. Enough for a small car.

    And how have you been? Can't wait to see what you got going there in your project.

    Searcher
    Hi Searcher,
    I am not hard fan of free energy, but I have interest in all gadgets. I read some info's about N.Tesla's works. Especially him trip in Texas in '20 or '30 years with electric car, where hi use some form of free energy. But noone can repead this result after years. For example power for small car (sedan, about ~1.5 ton ) is nessesary about 80 to 100 hp, no more.

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    Seeker my friend,

    Been working on machining parts for an EV Gray motor for the past 2 months. Got an idea about combining it with the MEG (motionless electromagnetic generator). Motor requires high voltage pulsed dc, MEG makes high voltage in variable pulses. I figure if I can get the timing right, this could work well. Current project motor should do 150-200 hp. Enough for a small car.

    And how have you been? Can't wait to see what you got going there in your project.

    Searcher

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Gem Searcher View Post
    Pillar,

    I would be interested in such a work. I would like to know what capabilities you would be aiming at. Several of us here have more than just a simple look in the ground goals. (check my previous posts)

    Thanks
    Hi Searcher,
    I haven't heard you for sometime. What's new around you?
    I began work on one unit, something like ultrasonic gpr with linear scaning transduser.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X