Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replies to Minipulse Plus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Sorry, that was incorrect. It's the ".plt" file you need to remove.
    Thanks that fixed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Thanks George, I assumed it will be easier to include a plt for easier identification of what's going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Deleted the raw file but waveforms are still generated.

    http://s27.postimg.org/629ohve43/3093_5.jpg
    Sorry, that was incorrect. It's the ".plt" file you need to remove.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Deleted the raw file but waveforms are still generated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi Davor
    After I run your 4093 sim a whole bunch of wave forms automatically display, what is the correct way to stop that from happening ? thanks.
    That's because the plot display has been saved. You can either delete the waveforms manually and re-save, or simply delete the ".raw" file.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi Davor
    After I run your 4093 sim a whole bunch of wave forms automatically display, what is the correct way to stop that from happening ? thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by sinclairuser View Post
    thats how its done in a cscope tr200 i have that was my grandads, it makes for a simpler circuit but works well.
    Thanks for the info, anybody got a schematic for that MD ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi

    if you dont mind I have a hypothetical question for you about the preamp in the MPP, I'm working on another project
    and the preamp would be handy, the question is , seeing that the preamp is AC coupled and does not have any offset
    adjustments , do you strictly have to supply regulated + and - 5 volts to it, could you simply use
    just two 9 volt batteries ?
    thats how its done in a cscope tr200 i have that was my grandads, it makes for a simpler circuit but works well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi

    if you dont mind I have a hypothetical question for you about the preamp in the MPP, I'm working on another project
    and the preamp would be handy, the question is , seeing that the preamp is AC coupled and does not have any offset
    adjustments , do you strictly have to supply regulated + and - 5 volts to it, could you simply use
    just two 9 volt batteries ?
    Since the preamp output is ac-coupled to the next stage, any dc-offset is effectively removed. Therefore I would expect it to work with two 9V batteries.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by scrungy_doolittle View Post
    said like a true hardware geek why not just use a small 16 pin pic and then you can have anykind of counter you want
    I can't convince a pic, or any other micro for that matter, to provide a continuously variable delay in a 10us range. I gave already a slightly different solution for this problem using a micro that varies a different delay which is not this tight. So far I'm not that much interested in micros.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi Qiaozhi

    if you dont mind I have a hypothetical question for you about the preamp in the MPP, I'm working on another project
    and the preamp would be handy, the question is , seeing that the preamp is AC coupled and does not have any offset
    adjustments , do you strictly have to supply regulated + and - 5 volts to it, could you simply use
    just two 9 volt batteries ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by scrungy_doolittle View Post
    said like a true hardware geek why not just use a small 16 pin pic and then you can have anykind of counter you want
    Well teach us how to do it thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • scrungy_doolittle
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    In a way that is the basic idea of adding another counter. You can't use D0 on a second counter because it is the same as D9 on a first one (or D8 in your attachment). Once I sort out some hiccups at work I'll see to the GB circuit.
    There are other ways to realise this circuit, but I prefer 4017 as it enables combining various timings in wired OR style.
    said like a true hardware geek why not just use a small 16 pin pic and then you can have anykind of counter you want

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Nice
    I still believe 4011 will perform more predictable.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X