I must point you on few facts to keep on mind before watching them:
1) Coil is catastrophic! I made it on hurry just to test if detector functioning at all, windings are bulky and mess. 300uH
2) I did as Davor suggested; put LF353 instead TL062, can't say that i noticed significant changes.
3) R29 (1M) is now 2M2, SAT period is bit extended, just what i wanted to achieve. Lower values do decrease period.
4) Speaker is 100 ohms, audio is significantly better than with 8 ohms speaker.
5) There are short comments under the videos, no need for further explanations... hopefully!

Qiaozhi did a good job, there is noticeable rejection which is working by logic quite opposite than conventional discrimination.
Must say that this works exactly the same as at Delta Pulse, but considering higher pps now this is having much more sense... at least to me.
Ok, enough me talking, enjoy!

First video (No Rejection):
Leave a comment: