You should shield both coils mandatory. Don`t mention if the fine balance cannot be achieved. The device works fine even with wide range of balance deviation. And don`t put the capacitor in parallel of Rx - it is non-resonance machine. You need to achieve/to see the phase reaction on the oscilloscope when you approach the coil with ferrous metal and amplitude reaction, when approaching non-ferrous metal.
If you do all properly, the result will you pleasantly impressed. It works reliable like "Kalashnikov", so keep going...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wanted "ADMIRAL"
Collapse
X
-
Hello colleagues, let me ask if the coils need to be shielded? because I null it to 10-12 mV, but by shielding them pin 1 of tl072 I can't null them below 90 mV. is it normal or am i doing something wrong? I did not put a capacitor on the RX because it works fine without it. I tested with 22nf but the discrimination cannot be adjusted and rather cuts non-ferrous metals. The capacitor of the TX is 330nf 16V wave. The device operates at 8.4kHz.TX 1mH & RX 12mH but after I shilded is 12.9mH. Any assumptions?Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
-
On LCR meter 10 volt oscilloscope yes 20 volt rx TL072 .1 pin between 40 millivolts and 60 millivolts
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you guys for your help, i hope you are doing well. I just figure out how to reduce the RX voltage, i got very good distance and i am trying to dumping now
, I will post how soon i finish it. Peace
Leave a comment:
-
Hello fellas,
May i ask you question CEBRAIL and nikko10 about the voltage in TX and RX right from PCB without connecting the coil ??? mine is : TX= 11.19v and RX= 1.14 v !!!
Leave a comment:
-
Put admiral rx to resonance 300 hz down from tx. If admiral wipes double tone ferrite core, it has entered resonance. The wire used is very important tx brake should not be affected too much in the soil.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: