Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wanted "ADMIRAL"
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
which pcb board do you use please send the sprint layout
Leave a comment:
-
-
nice walkman! our russian tovarisch vlaser must enjoy it and show us the finish result )
thank you for fast issue.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Enjoy itOriginally posted by kt315 View Postguys i need a layout file of ADMIRAL (C-SCOPE CS2 pro, i believe).
a version with two 393.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
guys i need a layout file of ADMIRAL (C-SCOPE CS2 pro, i believe).
a version with two 393.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Here is another schematic that's the same as the two I posted above. I noticed they were the same while looking through my schematics archive. I Can't remember which cscope but maybe the cs2 pro. And here's a very compact layout for Wave/Admiral which is the same circuit.
I have a Sprint file of the pcb if you want it, no problem.
Leave a comment:
-
This is Cscope designAttached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: