Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL prints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CDI
    replied
    Would be nice to make Musketeer oscilator for Blobber version, like IGSL. I think it's more sensitive cause that osc. is stronger.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Nice work you have there blobber and im stick with 15cm, I will stop temporary until I have an osilloscope like hantek you reffering to, if a scope is a must for this kind of work even the simplest one, I should have it one.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Today I have made and uploaded my first video of my TGSL.







    Sorry, but I have no experiences with video making, not easy for me
    to film and act at the same time, its my first try.


    I have made the pcb in 2011, but I had one problem, with short distance, as I said before.
    So the project was unfinished in my ,,unfinished projects box''.


    Some weeks ago, after I finished my Krot2, I was able and happy to found my mistake. It was a missing resistor, 1k R27
    and a bad choice of IC U106. I'm realy glad to found the fault, this days I build a compact box from ABS plastic sheet 1 mm.
    The front is drilled and I want assembled all together with new VDI, for test purposes, I have tested the VDI from my IDX.
    I'm very curious to see, how the detector will be working in the field...

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    But yes, I have not adapted my layout file..sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    I think you mean the oscillator circuit, but I use the osc. with only one transistor , as shown in Don's schematic, because it is good enough. When you reduce R1 2k2, you can get more p-p, but the wave form will be bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    Hi CDI,

    look at #100, the second file is my finished board, I use BF245, instead of J107, thats why they have changed orientation.
    I know for BF245, in this case i mean on those unsoldered 2222 and 2907.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Can u please post your picture of finished pcb? I just wanna see transistor's orientation cause something confuse me.
    Hi CDI,

    look at #100, the second file is my finished board, I use BF245, instead of J107, thats why they have changed orientation.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Lots of missing... or this not yet finish?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1470802783285.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	346296

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Can u please post your picture of finished pcb? I just wanna see transistor's orientation cause something confuse me.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Better with two channel, you will waste time and money, when you buy one channel oscilloscope. You need to adjust the proper phase TX RX. And the relationship between GEB and DISC. Take a look at Don's instruction, you will get all answers you need!

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Do you think this kind of oscope will work?
    1 ch only


    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Already made perfect a pair with Rx 6.52 and Tx 6.02 after remove the nails, more stable without a lots beeping,.
    Btw how to test my DMM if the 200Mv AC is working? Its make different result when nulling not like before. I make contact to 15v batt yesterday, im afraid i broke it.
    Well done! But 12 V would be ok, you not need more!

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Already made perfect a pair with Rx 6.52 and Tx 6.02 after remove the nails, more stable without a lots beeping,.
    Btw how to test my DMM if the 200Mv AC is working? Its make different result when nulling not like before. I make contact to 15v batt yesterday, im afraid i broke it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    For me would -0,5 mH be okay, the main thing for TGSL coil, you have to made the correct difference between TX and RX inductivity of 0,5 mH.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    What if I told you.... someone never scold me when I wound coil wire with a nail former, so I always get -0.5mH every time i made all the coil.

    And all day I just like this...

    and make 3 unwanted coil...mehhh

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X