Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL prints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Hi Blobber, do u shield coil with alu foil or graphite?
    Can u give little elaboration if u shield with graphite?
    How much kiloom's per cm?
    No I use ordinary tape from aluminum, my first coil for IDX was strips of kitchen foil shilding and fixed with plastic tape, as show by Don's document for TGSL coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Fred..
    Is this note -5v important? I got -6.3v


    [ATTACH]36859[/ATTACH]
    And this
    [ATTACH]36861[/ATTACH]
    -6,2 V I have, look at my shematic, this is what I have

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Hi Blobber, do u shield coil with alu foil or graphite?
    Can u give little elaboration if u shield with graphite?
    How much kiloom's per cm?

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    [ATTACH]36856[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36857[/ATTACH]
    Fred..
    Is this note -5v important? I got -6.3v
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1470669332240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	346289
    And this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1470670909311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	346291

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    For the moment I can give you this. I hope this will help you. As you can see, I use the one resistor oscillator and a lot of bad components, but all is working well.
    Also VDI from my IDX is working fine, but the holes are not yet drilled. As I said before 40 cm, of course in air, but I think in soil
    this machine will be fine.

    Ah.. wait again I use the wrong browser and con not upload files.
    sorry.. one transistor oscillator

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    I use 12 V not 9 V, as shown on my board.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TGSL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	346286Click image for larger version

Name:	TGSL_Fred.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,016.7 KB
ID:	346287

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Bobber, If not troublesome may i have pic of your pcb board and proper voltage reading, i think there is too high voltage about +0.3v somewhere on ic legs, i forgot to screenshot it.
    For the moment I can give you this. I hope this will help you. As you can see, I use the one resistor oscillator and a lot of bad components, but all is working well.
    Also VDI from my IDX is working fine, but the holes are not yet drilled. As I said before 40 cm, of course in air, but I think in soil
    this machine will be fine.

    Ah.. wait again I use the wrong browser and con not upload files.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    Well here it is, I've changed the browser.

    [ATTACH]36851[/ATTACH]
    Well done - you've got it working.

    As a note to everyone else: It is preferable to use the Manage Attachments button to add files to your post, rather than an external website. Files loaded to the forum will remain there, but external files tend to disappear. This can be annoying if you're searching for some information, and the so-called attachment says "file not found".

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Better than nothing, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Sorry not at the moment, but I will do some pictures an post here maybe next days.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Bobber, If not troublesome may i have pic of your pcb board and proper voltage reading, i think there is too high voltage about +0.3v somewhere on ic legs, i forgot to screenshot it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Well here it is, I've changed the browser.

    my workingTGSL with some mods..zip

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    It still not working, when I push the attachment button nothing hapens, no window where I can put some files. Well I try another web browser now..

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    You can use external uploader like gdrive or dropbox.
    Oscilosscope wil be invest next, for now I will use what i have and do the manual way like voltage reading and phisycal check.
    To buy something outside my country is have risk of high tax and black mail, except under $50.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X