Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY TGSL STEP BY STEP BUILDING AND TESTING

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    dbanner What makes you say so on my thread?
    The troll thing is now stuck in my mind.
    Some of your posts are mystifying to say the least, so I am beginning to think something is weird, but hey, you just keep plugging along, hopefully you will find success. I apologize for thinking this way but the post with 100seconds/volt, really set the cat amongst the pigeons.
    Good luck with the device. Just stick with schematic of the original Build document, it is 100 percent accurate.
    I am sure you are good guy, so I wish you success.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    No. BD140 is giving good volts on its respective pin. i will recheck it again.

    Originally posted by Hyena View Post
    Fried BD140?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    the 330 resistor in audio driver circuit is very hot and there is no audio at all.
    [ATTACH]43689[/ATTACH]
    Fried BD140?

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    the 330 resistor in audio driver circuit is very hot and there is no audio at all.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	351777

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    kt315 i connected both tx and rx coils with it but i have -6 volts instead of -5 volts. Also my tgsl was making very faint sound but then i tried to resolve the problem of sound and discovered that C1000uf was taking very long to recharge so i disturbed a 330 resistor attached with it and now it is completely silent. i can't discover what is wrong and how to fix it.
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    connect a coil 1-6mH value ANY COIL! to transmitter output. just then you will get the negative voltage. LOOK ON THE SCHEMATIC!!!

    without the coil YOU DO NOT GET NEGATIVE VOLTAGE!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    dbanner What makes you say so on my thread?
    connect a coil 1-6mH value ANY COIL! to transmitter output. just then you will get the negative voltage. LOOK ON THE SCHEMATIC!!!

    without the coil YOU DO NOT GET NEGATIVE VOLTAGE!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    dbanner What makes you say so on my thread?
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Rips, He is not genuine guy, but I wanted to be sure.
    Administrator, please have a look into this matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    An issue
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    i made the board myself.
    Here is view of the schematic i used now to compare. Its from this website. [ATTACH]43629[/ATTACH]
    Here is the part of schematic showing position of IC 4024 [ATTACH]43630[/ATTACH]
    Here is the PCB design i used to make my board [ATTACH]43632[/ATTACH]
    Here is how position of 4024 was given in PCB design.[ATTACH]43631[/ATTACH]
    Here is my TGSL board [ATTACH]43633[/ATTACH]
    Compare the IC connections given in schematic with IC position given in PCB design and you will know. And this is illustration of just one IC. I have checked four so far and same is case with all four.
    Throw it all IC in the trash and take a new one.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Put any value of inductor on tx connection, its should make a beep when the board is normal.
    Rips, He is not genuine guy, but I wanted to be sure.
    Administrator, please have a look into this matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    Best material. Thank you.
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Also, I recommend this link for you to read:http://youclickspk.blogspot.com/p/te...nents.html?m=1
    Now you can get on with it, put questions and I am sure members here will help you in any way.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    I shorted both points of Tx and it remained mum both on scope and speaker
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Put any value of inductor on tx connection, its should make a beep when the board is normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    I forgot to tell that i myself converted this apberg design of .pdf to .grb
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    ,,,,,,, there IS SOMETHING ODD here.........................

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    My TGSL was not making much noise so i looked into The C27 1000uf and it transpired it was taking too long to recharge (almost 100 seconds/V) and my attention went to a 330K resistor connected with it and this got me very confused with schematic and BOM. The schematic shows R55 as 330 ohm but there is no such part as R55 330 Ohm in BOM. I changed this 330k to 330 Ohm and now the speaker is totally silent and -5V at pin 4 of lm358 is also gone.
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I have to say, there IS SOMETHING ODD here. Something just isn't right. Anyways, it's vice versa love.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Put any value of inductor on tx connection, its should make a beep when the board is normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I have to say, there IS SOMETHING ODD here. Something just isn't right. Anyways, it's vice versa love.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X