If you know the specifications of this loop, please tell me. Thank you
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Voodoo Main Discussion
Collapse
X
-
Has anyone ever used this loop?
If you know the specifications of this loop, please tell me. Thank you
-
i have big problem with the system,it sense a ring in 5 cm..............please help me.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello every body,how I can increase the depth of this system?please help me,thanks
Leave a comment:
-
I don't have +5V value in tp15 In tp14 I have -5V One question: can the lt1054 copy with 50 mA output be the reason? Or there is another reason like 78l05
Leave a comment:
-
The PCBs are usually in stock at -> https://diydetector.co.uk/store/index.php
but I think the online shop is currently closed for holidays.
Otherwise, you can send the Gerber files to JLCPCB.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi All, Could someone please let me know where I can buy a VooDoo PCB, or should I send the design files to JLCPCB? Is Rev C the latest? Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for the link! I'll watch them all this week. I was able to build some Minipulse boards a few years ago (which still haven't found their way into a usable end item...), but videos would have helped streamline the process considerably. I have a couple other soldering projects to wrap up as I wait for the boards to arrive from JLCPCB.. Then I'll try to navigate the current state of parts availability and get started!Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
I did a series of build videos for the Voodoo project that might be of interest to you
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Ny2u3m-SRFjPFy
Leave a comment:
-
I did a series of build videos for the Voodoo project that might be of interest to youOriginally posted by ihatesanity View PostI just wanted to say thanks to George for his hard work on this project! I'll be ordering the book in my next Amazon order, and the boards in my next order from JLCPCB.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Ny2u3m-SRFjPFy
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
I just wanted to say thanks to George for his hard work on this project! I'll be ordering the book in my next Amazon order, and the boards in my next order from JLCPCB.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hi everyone sincerely very good and complet projects congratulatin to Qiaozhi, i already made the pcb but i cant find the mosfet FQT7N10 in my country and i cant buy from internet any suitable equivalent ? like irf510 ? Thanks BR!
Thanks for quick replay BR!
Leave a comment:
-
That part of the circuit is for protection against reverse polarity on the battery pack.
You can decide to short it out as long as you don't connect the battery the wrong way round.
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
Hi everyone
sincerely very good and complet projects congratulatin to Qiaozhi, i already made the pcb but i cant find the mosfet FQT7N10 in my country and i cant buy from internet any suitable equivalent ? like irf510 ? Thanks BR!
Leave a comment:
-
Happy new year to everyone on the forum, it's always relaxing here to visit and get to know the differences opinions discussed in this great forum, thanks for everyone's "availability to help" when I needed it, thanks especially to the project's developer (finished now) and to surfdetector for having available and instructive videos and good continuation. MAY THE GRACE OF GOD COVER YOUR FAMILIES! (for those who want to believe!?.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: