Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voodoo Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • m.shamim
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Detech-18-inch-concentric-coil-for-Minelab-GPX-GP-and-SD-series.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	414132Has anyone ever used this loop?
    If you know the specifications of this loop, please tell me. Thank you​

    Leave a comment:


  • Hamed_snjd
    replied
    How I can increase the TX frequency?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hamed_snjd
    replied
    i have big problem with the system,it sense a ring in 5 cm..............please help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hamed_snjd
    replied
    Hello every body,how I can increase the depth of this system?please help me,thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • m.shamim
    replied
    I don't have +5V value in tp15 In tp14 I have -5V One question: can the lt1054 copy with 50 mA output be the reason? Or there is another reason like 78l05

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    The PCBs are usually in stock at -> https://diydetector.co.uk/store/index.php
    but I think the online shop is currently closed for holidays.
    Otherwise, you can send the Gerber files to JLCPCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • curtcoffee
    replied
    Hi All, Could someone please let me know where I can buy a VooDoo PCB, or should I send the design files to JLCPCB? Is Rev C the latest? Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ihatesanity
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post

    I did a series of build videos for the Voodoo project that might be of interest to you
    ​​​​​​https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Ny2u3m-SRFjPFy
    Thank you for the link! I'll watch them all this week. I was able to build some Minipulse boards a few years ago (which still haven't found their way into a usable end item...), but videos would have helped streamline the process considerably. I have a couple other soldering projects to wrap up as I wait for the boards to arrive from JLCPCB.. Then I'll try to navigate the current state of parts availability and get started!

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by ihatesanity View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to George for his hard work on this project! I'll be ordering the book in my next Amazon order, and the boards in my next order from JLCPCB.
    I did a series of build videos for the Voodoo project that might be of interest to you
    ​​​​​​https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Ny2u3m-SRFjPFy

    Leave a comment:


  • ihatesanity
    replied
    I just wanted to say thanks to George for his hard work on this project! I'll be ordering the book in my next Amazon order, and the boards in my next order from JLCPCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • electrosoft
    replied
    Hi everyone sincerely very good and complet projects congratulatin to Qiaozhi, i already made the pcb but i cant find the mosfet FQT7N10 in my country and i cant buy from internet any suitable equivalent ? like irf510 ? Thanks BR! ​


    Thanks for quick replay BR!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    That part of the circuit is for protection against reverse polarity on the battery pack.
    You can decide to short it out as long as you don't connect the battery the wrong way round.

    Leave a comment:


  • electrosoft
    replied
    Hi everyone
    sincerely very good and complet projects congratulatin to Qiaozhi, i already made the pcb but i cant find the mosfet FQT7N10 in my country and i cant buy from internet any suitable equivalent ? like irf510 ? Thanks BR!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • kemoli
    replied
    dear friends, has anyone tried the voodoo detector in the field?

    Leave a comment:


  • Voyager
    replied
    Happy new year to everyone on the forum, it's always relaxing here to visit and get to know the differences opinions discussed in this great forum, thanks for everyone's "availability to help" when I needed it, thanks especially to the project's developer (finished now) and to surfdetector for having available and instructive videos and good continuation. MAY THE GRACE OF GOD COVER YOUR FAMILIES! (for those who want to believe!?.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X