Originally posted by Funfinder
View Post
Unfortunately i can't. I sold my 34x28 coil few months ago.
I am now having only 22.5cm coil. The black one from first series.
By the same occasion we had Makro Racer that day in company too.
I pay full respect to that machine in a way how it is made, designed and how it looks and behaves.
But it is not competitive to Deus and Makro Kruzer.
2 days of testing outdoor on the very real field (ancient site); Makro Kruzer outperformed Deus and way over Makro Racer.
Makro Kruzer came with small eliptical coil. And i compared the areas of that coil and my 22.5cm coil from Deus.
Not sure but i got the impression that M.Kruzer coil is covering smaller area, aka is smaller than 22.5cm for Deus.
Maybe this is not right, i can't be sure. It simply looks noticeable smaller.
Yet it is picking deeper targets. Or same targets as Deus but with louder and more clear response.



Leave a comment: