First impressions on V3.0 ...
tough to say something more detailed because i am trying it indoor.
It is definitely more quiet on irons; no doubt in that!
There are 10 programs and 8 empty places for custom programs.
I copied Fast on 11. place in memory and did some trimming on it.
Checked new options and most of those i do like!
One thing i don't like are extended GEB ranges, because now i will have to do more "knobing" when manually adjust GEB during the searching.
I am used on frequent manual GEB adjusting and it usually goes like : from 84 down to 76 and back, depends on soil conditions.
Usually i had to "knob" it once for one cypher, now i would have to "knob" it several times for one cypher! Sheeeesh!
Extended GEB ranges are real BENEFIT and i do understand that; but because of my habits it will give me more "labor" !
Will see.
Early to make decent conclusion, but on skim look i am pretty satisfied with V3.0 so far.
Real test will be one of these days outdoor on real soil...
Until than!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!
Collapse
X
-
After a while i am suspecting my wifi which is usb-flash-lookalike (TP-LINK TL-WN721N).
I have integrated lan port which is disabled right now, because i am using wifi on usb.
So problem must be there; somehow lan is still holding some resources and acts as "primary".
But than i tried on my laptop which is having integrated wifi and SUCCESS!
Update succeed!
Everything is done without any problem.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
My respect to Compass!Originally posted by Joe(TX) View Post....You need to go to the Compass Metal detector forum...where Compass Rocks and Compass is the best.....LOL.....
BTW are they still exist?
I had chance to hold Coin Scanner in my hands, once, in the deep past, it was good machine.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
I did.Originally posted by Hardi View PostWelcome back Ivconc
Please see my post on XY visualization in DEUS, (the hidden function), for discrimination. I found that for each kind of metal gives different graph, and was impressing. May be you realised that before. Good luck.
Rivers Rat pointed me on that earlier.
I find it pretty usable in some situations.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
....You need to go to the Compass Metal detector forum...where Compass Rocks and Compass is the best.....LOL.....
Leave a comment:
-
Welcome back Ivconc
Please see my post on XY visualization in DEUS, (the hidden function), for discrimination. I found that for each kind of metal gives different graph, and was impressing. May be you realised that before. Good luck.
Leave a comment:
-
-
But Mudlarks are restricted to a few centimeters depth they are allowed to dig at most places, so the big coil would just go bezerk with all that junk they encounter there and a small coil is a logical choice..
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: