Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Riss
    replied
    Logic is iron…
    Huge amount of comments , in which ,,Deus “| celebrated sky-high !
    Comments are generally very long. Writing these comments takes a lot of time ! But time is money ! No sane and appreciate your time man would not waste its valuable time in writing without benefit -in this case money . Moreover, these comments are manipulative -they can not be proven in tests . By simple logical reasoning we come to conclusion -the money trail (transfer ) is from Toulouse to Serbia -citadel of ivconic … elementary , Watson ! -Sherlock Holmes would tales …
    Something else -just not possible one person to work with metal detector , To post a comment in forums , read technical books , to work with soldering iron , complete a magnetometers or metaldetectors , and simultaneously taking a bath and eat !
    Jurisdiction is in everything (understood by all ), he is always right -for everything , It has the biggest mouth –meaning his opinion is always last And absolutely irrefutable ! (perhaps because it is very close to God –DEUS ) …
    Wildfire meets all posts in this great forum- elementary Watson !- ivconic ’s smartphone around the clock is online in this great forum !
    If you , ivconic , start to deny those conclusions this will sound like an excuse – (so do people always ! ) - so logic is correct …
    By the way , ivconic , your intuition -it is correct (does not mislead )- you quickly wrote derogatory comment about ,, R&D”- felt competitor ,, invisible threat “.
    Everything in this world is predictable-when they pressed tight spot (To the wall ) when I invited you , ivconic ,on my test field -to prove your supernatural experiences with DEUS , you immediately ,, turned slab " -began to talk evasively , as a politician. But it made an impression on highly qualified engineer ?!?
    If no reply -usually (always) it is a sign of consent …
    If no answer –bad , if write answer -much worse !
    Let's see now , ivconic , your answer -,, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK “ …

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    Nice find! Is good to make schnitzel )
    I dig also iron targets, you never know what it can be. bet you got high vdi on it before to dig.
    Some interesting iron targets can produce VDI under 10.
    Depends on size, mass and position in soil.
    Small tools, small arrows, small peaks... even small iron fibulas too.
    How to decide what to dig from such VDIs?
    Tough to answer generally.
    It depends on character of site, it's history and facts that we collected before visiting it.
    If it was the battle site; most probably there will be interesting iron targets there, so i usually do dig first 10-20 targets and see.
    If it was prehistorical site; i dig every signal.
    Etc...
    And yes, as you said, if VDI is in high range than most probably i will dig it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Deus can find iron too!
    Cimmerian Iron Age Battle-Axe c.700 BC:


    [ATTACH]39285[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]39286[/ATTACH]
    Nice find! Is good to make schnitzel )
    I dig also iron targets, you never know what it can be. bet you got high vdi on it before to dig.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Deus can find iron too!
    Cimmerian Iron Age Battle-Axe c.700 BC:


    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0179.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	684.7 KB
ID:	348139
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0180.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	687.6 KB
ID:	348140

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post
    It's no secret I have said it before.

    I have no interest in DeepTech and I do not know the owner.

    Yes, it's some ugly detector and has no vdi and is analog.

    But if you modify the Vista Smart than is in many ways superior to the Deus. In many ways .

    And yes, Deus is one of the best detectors that you for money can buy.

    Funny coincidence is that i never had a chance to hold any of those detectors in hands, nor to see it in live!?
    Numerous brands and models passed through my hands by now, lot of Bulgarian made ones too.
    But DeepTech Vista NONE so far!?
    Those are not sold widely here in local, probably that's why.
    I just watched several Youtube demonstrations and i like what i see. Very good recovery speed and very clear separation.
    I would really like to try it by myself.
    Maybe it will happen sometime.
    That's why i can not say anything about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    The MI-6 is a sensitive pp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    It's no secret I have said it before.

    I have no interest in DeepTech and I do not know the owner.

    Yes, it's some ugly detector and has no vdi and is analog.

    But if you modify the Vista Smart than is in many ways superior to the Deus. In many ways .

    And yes, Deus is one of the best detectors that you for money can buy.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ok, here is the last bench test that i will perform with MI-6 and show here!
    I am keeping for long time a small pure gold grain, "entrapped" in transparent resin.
    I did that to easily keep and manipulate with it. Otherwise i could loose it easily, since i am having here lot of mess at home.
    So, that "specimen" serves me to perform various tests and checks.
    Here are the photos:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0157.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	424.0 KB
ID:	348103
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0158.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	459.9 KB
ID:	348104

    And here is the result:


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post
    "I can't complain with V3.2, the other day i founded a gold coin with it.
    Not only one. In last 5-6 years several such finds and hundreds of bronze and silver items too.
    For my area, local types of soils; Deus is quite alright. I am satisfied."


    I want to promote any other md. But the extensive and frequent tests we don on different grounds with two other M.D. We missed often targets with the Deus by masking problems.
    The question you might ask is: how much have you missed.
    If I convinced to the contrary, then I would be an idiot to still sell the Deus.
    Actually i agree, even with Deus we do miss terrible lot precious finds on the sites.
    Deus is also not immune on common problems. Maybe a bit better than majority of other models... but not perfect.
    I would never discover that small gold coin if it was not in the same hole with larger bronze coin, i know that.
    But what's the alternative? I tried tens and tens different brands and models; all are having drawbacks.
    I accepted that situation as trade off. And by now Deus is best trade off for me and my kind of searching and local soils that i have here.
    Alternative would be to spend $0 000 on some other model which is only 2-3% better than Deus overall.
    I am not that rich, pity.
    ...
    Nupi come here freely and name the models and brands you finding as advanced.
    There is no reason to hide useful informations.
    On contrary, you'll do good thing for forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    "I can't complain with V3.2, the other day i founded a gold coin with it.
    Not only one. In last 5-6 years several such finds and hundreds of bronze and silver items too.
    For my area, local types of soils; Deus is quite alright. I am satisfied."


    I want to promote any other md. But the extensive and frequent tests we don on different grounds with two other M.D. We missed often targets with the Deus by masking problems.
    The question you might ask is: how much have you missed.
    If I convinced to the contrary, then I would be an idiot to still sell the Deus.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    i don't trust this update also, looks like people from xp don't give any explanation. I will run back to 3.2 until i see some improvement. i've built nupi pinpointer before but i remember that was drifting and had to adjust everytime the pot. also drifting from temperature (cold/hot) and wet soil. maybe you can do it better Ivconic. Anyway when i go detecting i don't feel that i need a pinpointer, is to much for me. Solid shovel and detector is all that i need. i do the swipe back coil to pinpoint.
    Will you need pinpointer or not in your searching; mostly depends on usual targets sizes.
    I am searching mostly for small and smallest coins on local sites.
    Sometimes those are the coins with only 4-6mm diameter, valuable though!
    Even with 22.5 coil it is very tough to precisely locate such find in a whole.
    Since it it still "double D" coil; it behaves pretty "cross-eyed" on such targets, i tell ya!
    So many times i am spending more than several minutes to locate such tiny and small target (swearing&cursing around as loud as i can!)
    Each time in moments like that; i swear to my self that i will start to make pinpointer a moment as i return home!
    But also each time as i return home; i forget the troubles and give up from making one! Too lazy!
    But now time has come to finally make one. Otherwise i will be at risk to accidentally damage some valuable find masked in hole like that.
    The other day i discovered that large and nice Byzantine coin, the Justinian one.
    That particular case pushed me to think more seriously about pinpointer!
    Because it was pretty risky situation; coin was deep and hole was large and wide.
    I came to dig a root from a plant just in the middle of hole. Root was large and strong, so i temporary gave up from digging and started to scratch the dirt with fingers.
    And i "scratched" out that coin with fingers, randomly. Coin was exactly bellow the root!
    I am scared to imagine what would be if there was no that root to protect the coin!?
    Most probably i would cut it on halves! It would be huge waste of precious find, huge damage!
    So... pinpointer in my case is MUST!


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post
    I'm glad I've sold the Deus.
    For me V3.2 is not an option!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjL...xyxEeTsuI8cVhg
    I can't complain with V3.2, the other day i founded a gold coin with it.
    Not only one. In last 5-6 years several such finds and hundreds of bronze and silver items too.
    For my area, local types of soils; Deus is quite alright. I am satisfied.
    But now with this V4 ... i am scared!
    Like i explained the other day; i made 2 "subzero Disc" programs.
    Also i added my favorite "12kHz" program too (explained too in previous posts).
    On the field i am frequently switching from one to other programs.
    Some weak and mum signals is better to be checked with various programs.
    And than i noticed occasional and random "No coil" issue!!!
    Never with V3.2 before, only with new V4.
    Also my coil battery drained faster. I mentioned that too.
    All that and news i got now; enough reasons to be scared and to take precautions.
    ...
    I am keeping older updates on hard disk.
    Several minutes ago i searched through those files.
    I am having complete offline updates V1, V2 and now V4.
    V3, V3.1 and V3.2 were small online installations. Useless files now.
    So i had to downgrade to V3.2 from V4 file package.
    Looking all this... funny and strange "chronology"!
    If you unpack V4 update; you'll find in there small files and large NET installation.
    I wish i could obtain pure offline V3.2 installation, to keep it just in any case!
    If things goes worse in time; i will not be able to perform pure offline V3-V3.2 update, only V1 and V2.
    Heck... V2 was quite alright at the time too!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    I'm glad I've sold the Deus.
    For me V3.2 is not an option!

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    i don't trust this update also, looks like people from xp don't give any explanation. I will run back to 3.2 until i see some improvement. i've built nupi pinpointer before but i remember that was drifting and had to adjust everytime the pot. also drifting from temperature (cold/hot) and wet soil. maybe you can do it better Ivconic. Anyway when i go detecting i don't feel that i need a pinpointer, is to much for me. Solid shovel and detector is all that i need. i do the swipe back coil to pinpoint.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X