Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kemper
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    True, i agree.
    I must be very annoying to other people here with constantly mentioning the Deus.
    One can not realize that until other people warns him.
    But, reason for me being that annoying is not because i am payed from XP to do that.
    Actually reason is quite different and pretty weird; from everything i ever had in my life on detectors subject: i kept only Deus and Fisher F2!
    I don't have any other detector at home right now!
    And i am passionate detectorist, going outdoor almost 5 days per week. Hanging with what i only have; the Deus.
    Fisher F2 is here serving only as ornament in living room, i would rather not talk about it!
    And that's the only reason, no other reasons.
    But i get it now; i am annoying to other people.
    I will stop. Permanently.

    No,No,No, never leave a forum willfully. You have to be kicked off. Have you looked at forums where the annoying people left ? They are nothing but a facebook page and very boring. #ivconicmatters.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nexus View Post
    From what I can gather so far he says that you are a paid advertiser of XP.
    I have to say there is some logic to this claim as I have noticed that no matter what conversations you lead about all sorts of other detectors the Deus always ends up on top one way or another. But I suppose that's only your personal opinion, right?

    True, i agree.
    I must be very annoying to other people here with constantly mentioning the Deus.
    One can not realize that until other people warns him.
    But, reason for me being that annoying is not because i am payed from XP to do that.
    Actually reason is quite different and pretty weird; from everything i ever had in my life on detectors subject: i kept only Deus and Fisher F2!
    I don't have any other detector at home right now!
    And i am passionate detectorist, going outdoor almost 5 days per week. Hanging with what i only have; the Deus.
    Fisher F2 is here serving only as ornament in living room, i would rather not talk about it!
    And that's the only reason, no other reasons.
    But i get it now; i am annoying to other people.
    I will stop. Permanently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nexus
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    What can i say?
    I don't understand a word of what are you saying man!?


    From what I can gather so far he says that you are a paid advertiser of XP.
    I have to say there is some logic to this claim as I have noticed that no matter what conversations you lead about all sorts of other detectors the Deus always ends up on top one way or another. But I suppose that's only your personal opinion, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kemper View Post
    I have no desire to even try Deus but am anxious to try Tesoro Mojave. Why is that ? I can afford either machine. I don't know if I know why myself but it doesn't matter to me if I know or not.

    I like all Tesoros!
    Obtaining any Tesoro... for me is like "coming home again" !
    There is something irresistible about those machines!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kemper
    replied
    I have no desire to even try Deus but am anxious to try Tesoro Mojave. Why is that ? I can afford either machine. I don't know if I know why myself but it doesn't matter to me if I know or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I think he believes you have an ulterior motive.

    Another believer in a row...


    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    What can i say?
    I don't understand a word of what are you saying man!?


    I think he believes you have an ulterior motive.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    What can i say?
    I don't understand a word of what are you saying man!?


    Leave a comment:


  • Riss
    replied
    What is more pleasant and useful for the health of one pensioner (retiree ) -looking for coins on Fresh air, in Nature-with DEUS , or write on the forums ? It seems that the advertisement earn more money (advertising brings money ) -much more money , than can detect by Deus … logic , It is close to the mind ( elementary, Watson ! )
    A little psychology –nobody searcher advertise to the whole world on His own metal detector (if it is too good ) . Each manufacturer of metal detectors knows very well this undeniable truth . The reason for this is that if others like it work with as good as his detector, they will become competitors ! And all searchers are greedy ( grasping ) , but not so stupid , to ,,open the eyes ‘’of their competitors ( to inform them ) . Elementary ,Watson !
    03-13-2017, 09:21 AM , #1- ,, About research and development ‘’- I wrote this with a lot of grief , suffering ( My English is very bad , for your happiness , ivconic ) .
    03-13-2017, 10:28 AM #2 ivconic's Avatar ivconic ivconic is offline
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6,893
    Default
    Those were Bill Gates's lines in late '80s.
    That's how MS was organized at the time... until the end of '90s.
    Quite alright approach, having few minor drawbacks though.
    For example; not all the people are functioning quite good in a team.
    Individualists... sort of speaking.
    Especially if working in science.
    Loading a trucks however will demand team working most certainly!
    Do you ever worked for Bill Gates , ivconic ? Impossible ! You would be judged very quickly , because you would reveal confidential information . Each employee , before starting work signed contract for non-disclosure of any kind of information , on everything in the company , especially confidential information !!! Information costs money, lots of money ! Free only is cheese in mousetrap !
    On 03-13-2017, 10:28 AM you , ivconic, stepped on hoe ( mattock ) and this agricultural tool hits very hard on the head , when someone stepped on his metal part . You put a novice quite below you . But now , you , ivconic , you will understand ,,where crabs hibernate ‘’ , ,, horse beans whether eating ‘’ , ext... Do not even think of you to ,, cross swords ‘’ with me on technical topics . There is my strength . Your strength It is open around the clock mouth , online . Your huge mouth nobody can shut- I know that . I can post all my test points for tests of metaldetectors . And not only this . The end result will be , that will stop Money from Toulouse ,dripping in your pocket . Can be proven (satellite photos ) , that my test field - He is 19 years old . And you deliberately run like the devil from incense from tests . Why ?- it's so fun and enjoyable ! You with nothing to prove your words .
    I very well understand your situation (circumstances ). But I can not help you…on the one hand -I have planted you to incubating duck eggs …on the other hand, however, for you is important to must continue to open you enormous mouth ... ( to stay in Forum ) . Otherwise will stop dripping money –payment for advertising…However, if you not sharply ,, turned plate “ -can also- ,,to turn oven shovel “ , people will laugh at you (maybe now they giggle ,sniggle at you ?!? ) . But I give you a chance- but only if you give answer to my favorite question ,, ,, God is all-powerful ( omnipotent ), of course ! But, still, can God create ball that can sweep (break down ) everything and indestructible ( fall , tumble ) column (pole , pillar ) ?’’

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Not "Cheers!" Throw the Rakija bottle against Riss to defend your personal great
    experiences with the "god of metal-detectors"! Is much more entertaining!

    Rakija is too expensive to be wasted like that.
    Besides... i find Riss appearance here rather amusing.
    He talks too much and i don't understand a thing from all what he is saying!?
    What better entertaining you are asking for, Funfinder?


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Oh i remember now!
    I had to list back pages of this topic and see, page 14.
    Guy from Vidin with "19 years old testing field..."
    Ok. I remember now.
    What is your problem?
    Who is rocking your cage?
    Do you like or do you not like the Deus?
    I missed to understand that.
    Do you attack or do you defend Deus?
    I also missed to understand that?
    What other detectors are you using?
    What are your experiences?
    Enlighten us here please!

    Leave a comment:


  • Riss
    replied
    I apologize for my bad English . Everyone is free to live in their own world -something like own virtual reality . World of subjective experiences and perceptions . But science is based on measurements and tests - this is called,, objective reality ".A reality that can not be distorted from the subjective perception of a man . Repeatability of test results . But arouses suspicion that you, by the power of speech , Solid defending your opinion and the overwhelming presence in this scientifically oriented forum managed to get many people to see the world to live in your virtual reality ( you seduce ,carry away the peoples in virtual reality ) . I hope that you You know very well , that with very first thread about DEUS insert many people in your subjective reality … ,, A Separate Reality “ -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda .
    In support of what , that you , ivconic , live in own separate reality it is the fact , because very easy To do reference – page 15 , 03-13-2017, 11:18 PM #353 - why ! -I invited you . Anyone can read it , however not you !?! Until now you do not make an impression on man with bad memory -exactly the opposite ! With a dignified 2 answers evading objective reality and remain in yours ( own ) ,, a separate reality “.Politicians say ,, Thanks for your question , switch ( ask ) you next question “… (miss, skip , jump answer )
    Now, dear ivconic ( ,, Others... from now on are history! 03-23-2012, 02:06 AM #1 “ ) , It is 2017 - ,, THE FORCE AWAKENS ‘’…
    It is not possible any be taken seriously (with respect ) to someone , which maintains reality with words unsubstantiated ( unsupport ) with measurements . Support your words with measurements ,ivconic ... You doing bad advertisement on DEUS . You will repel many people from God- DEUS . Not do so . How can a man who speaks perfect English , To understand the meaning of it all put in my thread (he phoned to me immediately ) , and you can not understand almost nothing ?!?
    ,,Deus is the worst nightmare for other md manufacturers. ‘’ - 03-23-2012, 02:06 AM , #1
    Maybe your nightmare –this is measurements and tests … P.S.- i mean record , -to turn a record ( turned stab ) in my previous thread ,, A Separate Reality “

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Not "Cheers!" Throw the Rakija bottle against Riss to defend your personal great
    experiences with the "god of metal-detectors"! Is much more entertaining!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...I invited you , ivconic ,on my test field..."

    I don't remember.
    But anyway; i don't accept such invitations by unknown people to me.
    I go outdoor only with close friends that i know for years.
    Very limited number of people. Very small company.
    I am not friendly person nor i make fast and easy friendships.
    There is no time for new friends.
    I seriously stepped into last phase of my life and i don't have time anymore for such things.
    Sorry if you expected something more from me.
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Interesting post. Thank you for it.
    I can learn a lot from it.
    I have huge respect towards constructive criticism because such criticism can help me to correct my own mistakes and become better person.
    But your post is not carrying constructive criticism, only funny and interesting assumptions.
    Man smarter than me will probably totally disregard your post here and move on.
    I decided to answer it.
    First of all; more than half of your post i don't understand properly. Please explain your points. If your English is not quite good enough; ask somebody to help you to write your observations.
    From the other things that i think i understood; i can assure you that all that is just a plain assumption what you are talking about here.
    But i've been used on such attempts from random people here on forum. It's the same old story.
    Ok, let me try to answer on some of your assumptions.
    1) Free time. I am having it a lot. Nothing else to do. I don't work any other job and i don't have any other responsibility in my life. That's why i have so much free and spare time. I am free man. I am my own boss. I can stay very late at night and i can stay in bed sleeping whole next day. Nobody can stop me or tell me different. My own boss, that's me. That's why i do whatever i want to do and at any time. Free time is all what i have.
    2) Metal detectors. My life. Nothing else in my life only metal detectors. I said it all with this.
    3) I don't get payed from XP, nor i ever had , nor i ever will. Nor by any other md company in the world. Never was, never will.
    4) I am having Deus for 5-6 years. That's why Deus is my favorite subject to talk about. Once in the past i had other different models; than i mostly talked about them.
    I am 11 years on this forum. If you payed at least minor effort to list back old threads and topics; you could see the "chronology" of my most favorite brands and models at the time.
    Like i said; metal detectors are my life and my love. There is no place for anything else.
    I am not metal detector manufacturer. I am metal detector user. That's me.
    Everything else in between is just random, coincidental and collateral.
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X