Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post

    I like Joe Pesci! Very funny guy!
    And since i decided not to annoy anymore with "my favorite" detector here; this topic becomes useless to me.
    Now is good place to post musical videos only...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Ne pas ouvrir la fenêtre !!!
    (My favorite motto... i adopted it from the inscription on the train window)!!!

    Papa fumé la pipe.

    (My first French lesson.)

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post
    Vous feriez mieux de prendre un le substitut un Nexus MP.

    Ne pas ouvrir la fenêtre !!!
    (My favorite motto... i adopted it from the inscription on the train window)!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Fisher F2 RULEZ!!!
    I will try to make large coil for it!

    Vous feriez mieux de prendre un le substitut un Nexus MP.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nupi View Post
    Vive la France.
    Vive XP Deus.
    Vive la différence.

    "Never again not even a word about it."

    Vive Ivconic.

    Fisher F2 RULEZ!!!
    I will try to make large coil for it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kemper View Post
    Yes, Ace250 is a step up from 150. I believe the 250 is about the same as 350. 350 was sold with bigger coil than 250 but they interchange. I'm not familiar with using the F2 but was on a forum in 2014 where a member was pushing the machine and trying to help a lady from Texas. The problem was that he was making it so complicated that it seemed like she was having a hard time.
    I thought he should have just gave her a simple setting where she would be digging more. She seemed to have good spots to hunt but was too worried about whether to dig or not. I can't say anything was wrong with the machine but when a person is starting out they should have the machine set to where they are finding stuff and learn the more advanced features as they go.
    F2 is very simple to handle and adjust just few parameters. The weakest point at it is coil, too small and too "shallow". Otherwise its machine inside is quite alright design and i am sure that with better coil it can perform much much better.
    Ace150 was very decent on "fat" coins as i recall. But it was pretty deaf on bad bronze and smaller silver. Like many other Garrett machines; it is having too stiff Discrimination. Kinda adapted mostly for USA soils and common targets there (large coins).
    Later on i saw that situation is significantly better on Ace250. My colleague who owns it, is collecting pretty much and pretty nice coins all the time with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nupi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I will not leave forum; i will only stop talking about .... for good.
    Never again not even a word about it.

    Vive la France.
    Vive XP Deus.
    Vive la différence.

    "Never again not even a word about it."

    Vive Ivconic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kemper
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I had Ace150 once. A colleague from another place is having Ace250.
    I noticed that Ace250 is much better.
    Ace150 is in Fisher F2 range...


    Yes, Ace250 is a step up from 150. I believe the 250 is about the same as 350. 350 was sold with bigger coil than 250 but they interchange. I'm not familiar with using the F2 but was on a forum in 2014 where a member was pushing the machine and trying to help a lady from Texas. The problem was that he was making it so complicated that it seemed like she was having a hard time.
    I thought he should have just gave her a simple setting where she would be digging more. She seemed to have good spots to hunt but was too worried about whether to dig or not. I can't say anything was wrong with the machine but when a person is starting out they should have the machine set to where they are finding stuff and learn the more advanced features as they go.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kemper View Post
    Good. ACE 250 is better subject. A day out in the field with one and a pocket full of lemon cookies can't be beat.

    I had Ace150 once. A colleague from another place is having Ace250.
    I noticed that Ace250 is much better.
    Ace150 is in Fisher F2 range...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Riss View Post
    At all it's not important whether you, ivconic , claiming , say , that you not understand the meaning of my posts ( threads ). But the audience guess , that you understand me very well ,and the situation is even more fun ! ( and even will laugh ). The important thing is that everyone who reads #350 , #353 , #415 , #416 , #417 , #418 , #419 , #420 , #421 , #422 , #423 , #424 and #425 and ( perhaps ) About research and development
    Started by Riss, 03-13-2017 09:21 AM - my first thread here will understand very well a lot of things…I guess a lot of people will entertain…Manner , that you use to get out from an embarrassing situation with ,, i not understand “ , by ignoring a verbal opponent - It is a typical English patent , ( smells like English nobleman , sir ). Aristocratic theaters only entertain even better Senators from this great forum . You , ivconic , already sinking , but sinking with dignity , excellence , as an English lord …If I had the time , and someone was paying me to write here you would experience in your own back my humor …But I value my time , you're not funny opponent , and the most important-nobody pays me to write here ! Of course, again you , ivconic - you did not understand anything !
    Do not worry, everyone understands that you always speak the truth…

    From what i understood; i am sinking?!
    Well!
    I will have to look for longer straw than!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kemper
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I will not leave forum; i will only stop talking about .... for good.
    Never again not even a word about it.

    Good. ACE 250 is better subject. A day out in the field with one and a pocket full of lemon cookies can't be beat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riss
    replied
    At all it's not important whether you, ivconic , claiming , say , that you not understand the meaning of my posts ( threads ) . But the audience guess , that you understand me very well ,and the situation is even more fun ! ( and even will laugh ). The important thing is that everyone who reads #350 , #353 , #415 , #416 , #417 , #418 , #419 , #420 , #421 , #422 , #423 , #424 and #425 and ( perhaps ) About research and development
    Started by Riss, 03-13-2017 09:21 AM - my first thread here will understand very well a lot of things…I guess a lot of people will entertain…Manner , that you use to get out from an embarrassing situation with ,, i not understand “ , by ignoring a verbal opponent - It is a typical English patent , ( smells like English nobleman , sir ). Aristocratic theaters only entertain even better Senators from this great forum . You , ivconic , already sinking , but sinking with dignity , excellence , as an English lord …If I had the time , and someone was paying me to write here you would experience in your own back my humor …But I value my time , you're not funny opponent , and the most important-nobody pays me to write here ! Of course, again you , ivconic - you did not understand anything !
    Do not worry, everyone understands that you always speak the truth…

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kemper View Post
    No,No,No, never leave a forum willfully. You have to be kicked off. Have you looked at forums where the annoying people left ? They are nothing but a facebook page and very boring. #ivconicmatters.

    I will not leave forum; i will only stop talking about .... for good.
    Never again not even a word about it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X