Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biogas
    replied
    Merry Christmas for all Member!

    This test is a fake???
    The Deus whit bigger coil is weaker than Vista Smart???
    Or it is a good advertisement for Vista?

    I picked up a Deep Tech Vista RG 1000.. Its on 12Khz runs on 12 Volt's..has two coils with it one 5 inch DD and one 11 Inch DD...Has dual tone with tone break variability..Disc only goes up to foil...it's has a very wide window for iron rejection...It takes about 7-8 point's to get a

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Majarit View Post
    Hi all,

    Saturday i had the new deus gold in my hands.
    Made for gold prospecting only, its a kind of deus lite.. the small coil, wireless headphones with only 1 program and no remote control box
    Its also not possible to hook up a control box to the stem

    This version must have the new (gold) software that will be available next year for the actual deus...

    ciao
    Thank you Majarit for some clarification regarding new prospecting Deus. Any photos?

    I wish to get one for test.

    Leave a comment:


  • Majarit
    replied
    new deus gold

    Hi all,

    Saturday i had the new deus gold in my hands.
    Made for gold prospecting only, its a kind of deus lite.. the small coil, wireless headphones with only 1 program and no remote control box
    Its also not possible to hook up a control box to the stem

    This version must have the new (gold) software that will be available next year for the actual deus...



    ciao

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Biogas View Post
    If I have a friend, who has a remote control, and I programmed a "good" settings whit r.control, than can I save on the headphone this "power settings". Than I have an of full value Deus! Or not?

    Thx

    Biogas
    Yes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivers rat View Post
    When you use the remote thats only unleash the pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    But Power is nothing without control


    RR
    If I have a friend, who has a remote control, and I programmed a "good" settings whit r.control, than can I save on the headphone this "power settings". Than I have an of full value Deus! Or not?

    Thx

    Biogas

    Leave a comment:


  • Rivers rat
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Equivalent.
    Deus metal detector "machine" is located in coil!

    It doesn't affect it's behavior whether you use remote or earphones with it.



    When you use the remote thats only unleash the pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    But Power is nothing without control


    RR

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Biogas View Post
    Hi All!


    Have somebody information about:

    Xp Deus with remotecontrol can do it deeper, better, etc. that the Deus Lite just with headphone? Or equivalent the remote control and the haedphone?
    Yes, I know that with r.control I can do more settings.

    thx
    Equivalent.
    Deus metal detector "machine" is located in coil!

    It doesn't affect it's behavior whether you use remote or earphones with it.


    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Deus vs. Deus Lite

    Hi All!


    Have somebody information about:

    Xp Deus with remotecontrol can do it deeper, better, etc. that the Deus Lite just with headphone? Or equivalent the remote control and the haedphone?
    Yes, I know that with r.control I can do more settings.

    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • Rivers rat
    replied
    Gold prospecting instructions



    In french


    RR

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    on the xp website it says a new DD coil is due 2013

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I got reply from XP.
    Language packs are possible in one of next versions, but too late for fresh V3.0 version, because it is already ready for public.
    So V3.0 is very soon to come!
    Looking forward!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rivers rat
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Today's find with Deus. Was very deeep!

    A beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Well done

    RR

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Today's find with Deus. Was very deeep!

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Good proposal, this is what I am missing at my current XP Deus Lite configuration.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I wrote email to XP with few suggestions.
    So far i got no reply!
    I suggested additional language packs to be included in Deus and also suggested PC software for remote&earphones to easily manipulate and transfer data either ways.
    It is wrong to think that such software will affect selling of remote controls and direct future customers to buy only earphones.
    Usually people do not have enough money to buy whole Deus package, so majority of them will be happy to buy "lite" version for a start and later will add remote control and other accessories too.
    PC software will complete Deus support and improve users activity on exchanging programs, data and ideas.
    Hopefully people from XP will understand this on right way.
    It is tough to be marketing genius, Bill Gates is only ONE in history.
    Yet i would suggest all the companies to investigate Gates marketing philosophy at his early ages.
    There is only one way to conquer the market and stay there for long period: do everything you can do for customers!

    Let the customer to be you master and final objective!




    P.S.
    Ask not what customers can do for you, ask what you can do for customers!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X