Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osciloskope

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Labtec1.
    See the network USB oscilloscope; much faster, memory and FFT.
    See ebay, the prices are different.
    Best regards Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Yes, I use PC soundcard as an oscilloscope. I use "Visual Analyser". It is a bit difficult to start using because of many odd menus, but once you get through it is fine. You can calibrate it to a known source,

    You will not be able to use it with PI rigs though.

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    started a topic Osciloskope

    Osciloskope

    Hello everyone
    Do any of you have tried it through the PC sound card oscilloscope make? To purchase an oscilloscope to set aside that amount of money so for our purposes I think this was sufficient
    I'm sorry my English is terrible
    thanks for ideas and answers
Working...
X