Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analog Target Indicator for VLF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • waltr
    replied
    I have the VDI display on the TGSL I built. This works well and uses both channels and Trig math for the target ID.

    Something similar could be done in analog circuits to a meter.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    lcd skala

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    started a topic Analog Target Indicator for VLF

    Analog Target Indicator for VLF

    I would like to try to make an analog target indicator for my vlf detectors. Did some tests with my TGSL pcb but the needle moves at all targets kinda intensitivity indicator not really VDI. My friend has got an Whites 6000 di Pro SL and it has a really good indicator, big iron the needle does not move but sound is good so it's very nice and usefull. I have found the Whites indicator schematic here on the forum but the board is huge and I think also consumes much current, my goal would be around 10mA.
    Does somebody have some good ideas in what direction to go, Logic gates or simply amplitude or phase comparison?
Working...
X