No announcement yet.

NEW PROGRAM ARDUINO MEGA 2560

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decide to leave 1000mm gap betwin upper and lower sensor.
    I have a question about the way to handle the values that i am getting from sensors.
    As i tolt you before i am using Flc-100 sensors conneted to arduino uno throogh 18bit(mcp3424) adc in order to get the values from both sensors.
    I know that after getting the 2 values i have to subtract the value of the lower sensor from the upper sensor and visualize the difference in a software likeVisualizer 3d, but is that all?
    What about balance? I must have to balance sensors before this process? And if yes how?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

What about balance? I must have to balance sensors before this process? And if yes how?

https://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?16489-Carls-mag-what-you-must-know&p=111173#post111173

https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...ibration/page3

Comment

you can balance sensors by code
        first read the sensors values in serial monitor to see what values you get without changes in magnetic field
        or normal tolerance

then take this as lower value

then does the sme with big iron near sensor
        then take this values as upper max

for example reading 100 lowest value
        biggest value 1000

then write such a code serial print if value <=110 or 150

if you have two sensors then you have to substract the values from sensor 1 and 2
        and if the result is bigger or lower than a specific value it should give an output

Comment

Hello.

okm visualizer 3d or any 3d management I want to decode data by a processor.

but I have no idea in which format I should send data. Would anyone like to share a document as an example?​

Comment

Originally posted by ricin48 View Post
            Hello.

okm visualizer 3d or any 3d management I want to decode data by a processor.

but I have no idea in which format I should send data. Would anyone like to share a document as an example?​
            Send me pm for not forget to send you tomorrow

Comment

haha benim reis :P wphtan yazıyorum

Comment

English please.

Comment

Working...
                X