Ivconic Magnetometer/Gradiometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now... i got serious proposal!!!

"...Ref My Email of June 16 to your other address. I read necessary facts from your relevant thread on gt forum.
    My question is whether you are interested in manufacturing and shipping
    of subject product from my country to worldwide and receive payments to your door?
    Thank you..."

from the email: "[email protected]"
    signed as "kk".

Ain't that inventive!?
    Ain't that real deal!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	email.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	354382

Comment

• No free toaster... so i answered "naaaaa"!

Comment

• Recently i disabled private messaging option on my profile here.
        I had to!
        I got bedlam of insane messages during the months.
        Most of those were like "Give me correct schematic... give correct pcb... give me correct coil specs... explain me how to make this and that..." and similar.
        Mostly referring to diy projects on these forums which are pretty much elaborated, explained and washed up for hundred times so far.
        Everything what i was asked for; already exists on these forums in smallest and most precise details, explained and elaborated, so many times.
        Conclusion; people are too lazy to walk through forums and topics and find what they are looking for.
        As for the magnetometer here; i got bedlam of demands too. "Give me schematic, give me pcb, give me source code !!!"
        Give me, give me, give me.... endlessly!
        Totally insane!
        So i had to turn off private messaging.
        Now this starts to happening on email too.
        At the very beginning of this topic i think i was clear enough; this is supposed to be commercial project.
        Something that i do for money.
        Something that i expect to be payed for.
        For the very first time here since i joined back in 2006.
        I involved huge deal of work and huge deal of investing in this.
        I will try to make it commercial.
        If i fail; i will bury it. Oblivion. No share. It will die.
        I will not post any details on code. Especially on source code.
        I already gave few testing versions of hex to few people, last year, for whom at the time i was convinced that those will join my efforts, help me and also earn decent fee for themselves.
        I was very wrong. Those people only wasted my precious time on empty talks.
        So i learned something new on people now.
        In meantime i changed a lot in code. Made lot of significant improvements. Added several layers of protection too. Lot of obfuscation too.
        Project grew in a quite new one and more serious one.
        I am only one man, one man band. I can't achieve everything. I can't manage all the aspects of designing, planning, production and finally marketing and sale.
        Especially not here where i live. From the reasons i explained many times in the past.
        So... things about marketing and sale are in deep delay. Going slowly. Very slowly.
        I can't really know and say would it be ever possible me to produce this in higher quantity and especially be able to ship anyone of those abroad.
        Which is a huge shame. I could earn some money and be able to invest in further improvements and works. Right now i am at the very end of my resources upon this.
        I made few pieces so far. Keeping them here at home. Making final jobs and corrections, mostly on outlook and furbishing some external parts.
        Will i ever sell those? Though to say. I haven't made up my mind yet.
        Real deal would be to find indeed straightforward person or company from abroad and make some sort of agreement or deal. And transfer the production, market and sale abroad.
        But that's also the toughest part of the story.
        So far i had "business" only with incompetent yoyos. Who tried to nick "free lunch" and "few dimes" and at the same time not to do anything from their side.
        So... i see now that this will not go so smooth and fast as i hoped.
        This will stay put, wait. And be done right... or buried for good. No third option.
        In meantime i will see how to improve filters on my email and stop the usual annoyance from "kk" lookalike "investors".

Comment

• Come to think... best possible scenario would be to make a deal with some investor&manufacturer from China.
          Fastest way to reach the market.
          To sell them whole project, take some money and finish the story.
          How you do something like that?
          Is there anyone ever did something similar?
          Are here people form China on this forum?
          How to contact right person?
          How to find right person to talk with?
          This is interesting enough to think about.

Comment

• I don't know about your places, but here at my place is very hot, literally hell, during the most of the day.
            And damn mosquitoes everywhere!
            Just about as is time to perform final and serious tests and checks of whole setup, especially the new Android apk that i prepared.
            So i took a day and went on site. Make several measurements. I had to run fast from the mosquitoes. Damn!
            I don't have deeply buried items prepared for similar testings. So i went and checked a place where there is known pipeline.
            Water pipeline. I did several "walk-overs" and took complete samples.
            Pretty satisfied with the results, especially with the Android apk behavior.

Name:	pipe1.JPG
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	354442

Name:	pipe2.JPG
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	354443

Comment

• https://www.pdfdrive.com/geophysical...128119762.html

Comment

• [email protected]

Comment

• I am very glad to inform those who are interested; that my devices will be available soon on EU market through the e-bay "mechanism" of trading.
                  I was purposely silent on this for quite some time.
                  In meantime the device passed through several severe modifications and improvements (mainly in code).
                  This is now quite improved design.
                  We (my younger son and i) worked hard on Android software too, for months. Lot of things changed and improved.
                  After so many months; finally i have found a way to completely legally and regularly sell and ship packages abroad.
                  All the time i wanted to be 101% sure in every little aspect of this part of a story; and once is settled all well: than to talk to public on it.
                  In meantime i prepared smaller batch of devices to test the market.
                  Soon... hopefully within a days; i will be in position to be able and ready to accept orders and send packages abroad.
                  Soon...

Comment

• Because he only operates on the magnetometer and an Arduino to admire the ability to act, and magnetic techniques connection of the programming of the Android and business.
                    Congratulations!

Comment

• http://store.sokocnc.com/en/home/4-e...d-scanner.html

Comment

• https://www.ebay.com/itm/233304242189

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233304242189

Comment

• 10, 12 maybe 14 years ago, i can't tell for sure; a fine gentleman from Sweden contacted me vie email.
                            At the time i was whole into Delta Pulse building. I made approximately 80 units at the time.
                            Most probably i did commented them here on forum and most probably that fine gentleman saw that too.
                            So after a while i got a email from him, asking to buy one Delta Pulse from me.
                            Mentioning that he is already having Pulse Star II Pro in use.
                            I also had Pulse Star II Pro at the time. So i was confused; why would he buy hand made Delta Pulse from me; while he is already having superior machine?!?
                            Direct as i am; i immediately asked him a question about that. Because i can die from curiosity in such cases. Horrible "itch" from unknown origin simply overwhelms me at once.
                            But i asked in manner: " Why the hell you want to buy my Delta Pulse... while at the same time you are having superior Pulse Star II Pro??? What's the story dude?"
                            As fine gentleman, pretty conversant and eloquent; he was more than patient to explain to me that his Pulse Star II Pro can suffer from instability on some of the soils.
                            So he investigated further and came to conclusion that it's because of the higher pps rate. While my Delta Pulse had at the time much lower pps rate. I intentionally made them to work between 90 and 120pps.
                            So he simply wanted to have both and compare.
                            Huhhhmmmm... i am still under the mad itch, not fully satisfied with the answers.. so i asked him: "And what the hell you are using those detectors for... there in nowhere. Sweden.. except the cold nothing valuable there!"
                            Even old Romans hesitated to go that North, cold, nothing to look up for there. So i assumed that Archaeology in a way we know it; doesn't exist there at all.
                            Again... truly gentleman as that man could be; took the time and wrote me detailed email with answers and explanations. In shortly; he is hunting for valuable meteorites!
                            Until than; i didn't know that meteorites are of any value. I considered them as just worthless pieces of burned rock, fallen from a sky.
                            But than he told me that there are "meteorites" and "meteorites". Lot of types and lot of categories. Some of the types are priceless on the market. Some can cost 4-5 times more than a gold.
                            I didn't knew that. I was amazed. So we exchanged many more emails and i learned a lot from a gentleman.
                            I lost his email in time. I would so like now to have chance to contact him and exchange few words more. After all those years.
                            So i am also very interested to hear about possible use of the magnetometer in meteorite hunting.
                            Since PI detector is mainly the only tool that achieves good results in such activity. Following the common sense and logic; magnetometer should do much better than any PI detector than.
                            Indeed... Geotech forum is best place to be if one wants information and something to learn about detectors and searching with them. Also to build some of them too.
                            But how come that we literally never talked more on meteorite hunting on forum???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                                Come to think... best possible scenario would be to make a deal with some investor&manufacturer from China.
                                Fastest way to reach the market.
                                To sell them whole project, take some money and finish the story.
                                How you do something like that?
                                Is there anyone ever did something similar?
                                Are here people form China on this forum?
                                How to contact right person?
                                How to find right person to talk with?
                                This is interesting enough to think about.
                                Commercial need good partnership dear look example at your email.

Comment

Working...
                                X