I will contact you

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Ive and welcome back. I wanna apologize that I was a bit rough to you but we absolutely need a clear
                    line between real working detectors and all kind of "look-a-like-projects" people are wish-thinking about!
                    Please don't take what happened personal, this was a "technical dispute" based on scientific - principals.

Now about solving your issues:

EU: Drive once a month from Nish via Dimitrovgrad (SR) to Dragoman (BG) and send your
                    stuff from there. Simple and easy. The people at the border are really cool there, I know this.

Ask Nokta or Makro Company from Istanbul if they wanna produce and distribute it.
                    In this case you are the inventor and get your share and receive professional marketing.

I have no time to sell or resale MDs because I must go treasure-hunting all the time.
                    But we can discuss how you can make your project as attractive as possible for others.
                    Logging EM-fields cheap, simple and for a good price. Prospecting of huge areas is my
                    specialty anyway. My treasure-hunting ground is 5 x 5 kilometers !! large and I don't
                    disrespect steel or iron finds. Finding 100 horseshoes (even a broken one @ Bulgaria)
                    is not that easy - especially if you find also 1.000s of empty rounds and musket balls!

F*** the EU and sell it only for Serbia and Bulgaria! Last year I was at Stalats and Nish
                    and this regions are stuffed with treasures !!! Inspire and excite the young people from
                    there, they have not much work anyway! Also the Gipsy's and Roma's, they like to be
                    outside in the woods and fields, this was their driving-around-life for 100s of years!
                    And they have enough money to buy cars so they also can buy some metal-detector.

Don't forget the main point: Fast, simple and success bringing !!!!!!
                    This logger must be able for directly detect some horse-shoe 50cm
                    like the Makro Racer with vibration and 40cm coil or you can forget it.

Learn from how the magnetometers are used to find sunken ship-wrecks
                    or cannons etc. This means either a larger pole, good shielding or a wide
                    sensitivity-range so nearby small iron objects will not disturb the circuit!

Success! Go with people, let them try this detector and they must find something!
                    The price-vs-worth value, you understand!
                    People must say: "Hooray, now we can buy a cool magnetometer - ready to go - detector
                    for just 500 Euros or whatever is the price and we are really satisfied with it.
                    Even if it may have some flaws or warranty-issues it doesn't matter, it was still a great offer.

There exists meanwhile also very low price offers from China:
                    https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...1d6f5c73EuNm6D

But what you can offer is a detector with "Switch on and find" design, really easy to use.
                    You even can sell it to the authorities for bomb detection. There are still huge
                    mine fields all over Ex-YU territory.

Comment

I want success in the sale of a magnetometer Ivici but it's hard going in this I was assured personally because I did something similar and I barely sold a few pieces strong competition from China with a low price I tried it in Serbia but in Serbia there is an economic situation very bad it is difficult to find a buyer who is ready to pay something more than 500 euros I was looking for 1000eu ,because I opened and worked with gpa1000 which are all the worse than my magnetometer or EXPORE 5000 they are not better at all actually much worse but behind them stands strong marketing.Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	758.1 KB
ID:	351700Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	758.1 KB
ID:	351700Click image for larger version

Name:	ALIM2695.jpg
Size:	724.0 KB
ID:	351701Click image for larger version

Name:	ALIM2702.jpg
Size:	791.7 KB
ID:	351702Click image for larger version

Name:	ALIM2722.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	830.5 KB
ID:	351703...Maybe the price was high I used flc 100 and one piece is 150 euros and Nextion lcd 100euros for these two items, I invested 400 euros !

Comment

I will not be involved in any production nor sale, what so ever.
                        I am just preparing project and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Orbit View Post
                          I want success in the sale of a magnetometer Ivici but it's hard going in this I was assured personally because I did something similar and I barely sold a few pieces strong competition from China with a low price I tried it in Serbia but in Serbia there is an economic situation very bad it is difficult to find a buyer who is ready to pay something more than 500 euros I was looking for 1000eu ,because I opened and worked with gpa1000 which are all the worse than my magnetometer or EXPORE 5000 they are not better at all actually much worse but behind them stands strong marketing.[ATTACH]43606[/ATTACH][ATTACH]43606[/ATTACH][ATTACH]43607[/ATTACH][ATTACH]43608[/ATTACH][ATTACH]43609[/ATTACH]...Maybe the price was high I used flc 100 and one piece is 150 euros and Nextion lcd 100euros for these two items, I invested 400 euros !
                          Hi Orbit
                          very nice also my congratulation for this effort
                          If you want collaboration i m ready for this project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=4-P90V1wjYc

I try to send you email

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	new-1.JPG
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	351715

Name:	new-2.JPG
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	351716

Name:	new-3.JPG
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	351717

Comment

Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                              [ATTACH]43623[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]43624[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]43625[/ATTACH]
                              Very nice Ivconic and waiting you success

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
                                Very nice Ivconic and waiting you success
                                Somebody else did that enclosure. I am just reposting the images.

Comment

Working...
                                X