Originally posted by ivconic
View Post

So it succeded!

Uhm... I was out for a while, but yes, I'm sure you're right about... few new posts of interesting content maybe it's cause people found all these tesoro's threads so good... that can't resist making one (expecially tgs/tgsl) so being few interested in anything else !

I think that VLF homebrew success scenario is mostly related to TGS here... and few other projects (Sasho's and some others).
Maybe it's time for something new, but what ??? I still have the dang Relic Hawk PCB somewhere (? but where ?) but I don't know when I could "rebuild" lab... so I'm also watching here for something new... see few stuff.

But isn't winter the right season for experimenting on homebrew devices ???

All like skiing here... I see!

Kind regards,
Max


and quantity also... too few and you'll not get desired effect (too low conductivity) , too much and too much stuff to melt, can leave not enough room for further reaction and cause breech in the mass make it porous.
Leave a comment: