Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Eldorado on the bench

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • erolunall
    replied
    Eldorado part List written by Çavuş
    İntegrated Circuits
    - CD4024
    - TL081
    - 2xLM393
    - 3xTL082
    - 2xLM358
    - 7808

    Transistörs
    - 3xBC327
    - 2xBC337
    - 2N2222
    - 3xBF245

    condansatörler
    - 4x220uF
    - 6x470nF
    - 47nF
    - 5x220nF
    - 33nF
    - 5x100nF
    - 2x22nF
    - 1nF
    - 100pF
    - 30pF
    - 15pF
    - 5pF

    Resistor
    - 6x47K
    - 24K
    - 4x2K
    - 8x1K
    - 12x100K
    - 6x5K1
    - 6x20K
    - 7x10K
    - 4x2M7
    - 3x330K
    - 2x1M
    - 220K
    - 2x100 ohm
    - 10 ohm
    - 100K Trimpot
    - 3x100K Pot.
    - 10K Pot.

    Diyotlar
    - 10x1N4148


    - 14'lü socket
    - 8x8'li socket
    - 3 legsx3 pozition switch
    - 6 legs x2 pozition switch
    - 16 ohm hoparlör(8 ohm possible)


    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Mass....hmmm i already tried to explain on TGS thread in the past. It is local product (but i guess in every country has it also by other name). It is the same mass as in HV transformers for tv's. 2 component, once you join them it is drying cold and has no relative movements. When dry after 10 hours it is solid as a steel! Not possiblle to break it at all....Once you fill coil enclosure with it - the end! End of a story... perfect!
    I think you are referring to potting compound. Here's a link ->

    Is this the same stuff?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    I awso like "S"shape.I just wanned you to see the armrest that is exacly the same as on the picture you posted.I will go tommorow to bend the lower in "S"shape and then transfere the armrest again.And we have excelent MD shaft.You will see.
    About enclousures if you like them I will send you 5 or what ever you want.Its worth to redraw good old pcbs.You will find that those enclousures are handy too.And you can solder pots directly on PCB.I dont now from which model they are.The cost is 4,5 Euro per piece.This is the price I buy them from shop.I still search for the manifacture.
    Just send me pm with your detailed address.The shipping price will be my gift for you.
    Also there are some DD27 aveilable 2,5 Euro.I think that I will be able to put two there.

    Can you tell me syantific name for this mass.I use epoxy but its nasty work.

    On this photos you may see - i used original shaft from MD3009a (Seben also).
    Can you tell me is the lower part Al?This that is conected to coil?Because from this picture it look so.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate_Haze View Post
    Can you show the cable you use to conect the coil and the device?
    This are MD enclousures that I can find.
    Also you see the materials to make a shaft like on that picture you posted.
    Tomorrow I will bend,paint and show my way!But you see similariyes I am shore.
    If you are interested in MD enclousures they are like some seben and some MD....just let me now.
    What is this mass that you fill with?Can you give a link?

    Is it "Golden Mask" ? Looks like. Anyway...i like that enclosure. Of course i should draw quite another pcb for it, but it will not be a problem, easy for me.
    About shaft... lower part is excellent and i like it. Upper part i dont like. I prefer uppper part to have "lazy S" bend like on my photos...
    Or even better to have small, angled handhold like original Fisher 1265.
    But it is never mind, it is just a detail in overall story.
    If i could obtain ...let's say at least 5 pieces of those enclosures than i will draw another pcb to suit exact inner dimensions of that enclosure.
    What should be the price?
    Mass....hmmm i already tried to explain on TGS thread in the past. It is local product (but i guess in every country has it also by other name). It is the same mass as in HV transformers for tv's. 2 component, once you join them it is drying cold and has no relative movements. When dry after 10 hours it is solid as a steel! Not possiblle to break it at all....Once you fill coil enclosure with it - the end! End of a story... perfect!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    Can you show the cable you use to conect the coil and the device?
    This are MD enclousures that I can find.
    Also you see the materials to make a shaft like on that picture you posted.
    Tomorrow I will bend,paint and show my way!But you see similariyes I am shore.
    If you are interested in MD enclousures they are like some seben and some MD....just let me now.
    What is this mass that you fill with?Can you give a link?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate_Haze View Post
    I see now.
    This enclousures looks very handy.I am seaching now too.
    Soon on later we will get a link to the manifacture.
    I use ABS plastic enclousures for coil.But I have saw some fibreglass+epoxy.
    Which one is better according to your excperiance?
    This Eldorado is eching me more and more.I will go now buy the rest of the parts I need.
    Both are good if you use later some hi quality and cold dry filling mass. I have expereinces with both materials, both are good.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Yes, that photo i took from the link. I think it is very nice soluted.
    In my case... i am using whatever come to my hands!
    Sometimes i do make my own shafts, sometimes i use some originals...depends.
    On this photos you may see - i used original shaft from MD3009a (Seben also).
    Shaft is not big problem to make..but enclosure for detector and enlosure for coil is real pain...to make or to obtain. (really good enclosure..not some ordinary)


    hi
    ivconic
    veri veri gut

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    I see now.
    This enclousures looks very handy.I am seaching now too.
    Soon on later we will get a link to the manifacture.
    I use ABS plastic enclousures for coil.But I have saw some fibreglass+epoxy.
    Which one is better according to your excperiance?
    This Eldorado is eching me more and more.I will go now buy the rest of the parts I need.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Yes, that photo i took from the link. I think it is very nice soluted.
    In my case... i am using whatever come to my hands!
    Sometimes i do make my own shafts, sometimes i use some originals...depends.
    On this photos you may see - i used original shaft from MD3009a (Seben also).
    Shaft is not big problem to make..but enclosure for detector and enlosure for coil is real pain...to make or to obtain. (really good enclosure..not some ordinary)


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    I will try to contact an old friend there who might help.
    And what about the shaft.I see that armrest can be adjusted.Never saw such before.
    If I find something I will post it here.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Huh...up from recently i also have a lot of problems to obtain that material. In the past i got enclosures and shafts from Bulgaria. Now that connection is lost. I dont know exactly who in Bulgaria is making those.
    I would like to know and establish connection again, so to order some pieces from time to time. But...searching the internet i found only this link. Guy from this link is advertising Coinseeker Pro 2 which is some copy of Relic Hawk or Musketeer...somehow reduced and modified (it's been debated about this already, in RH thread).
    So looking at those photos i spotted same enclosures and simillar shafts.
    I would like to find out who is originally making those plastic enclosures so to conntact a man.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.geocities.com/powerline_bg/index_bg/producti.html

    If you find out the right man and address, pleas let us know here.
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    Nice and Sweet.
    Can you please give us a link to those enclosures.
    And also the shaft.Very interesting never saw such.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    This is a kind of setup i am using for longer period, same for many of my handmades; TGS,TGSL,1265,2tone by Sasho and now for Eldorado.
    I suggest this way of packing cose pcb was designed especially for this one.
    That's why i always insist on "1265" cose mostly i am using plastic enclosures directly copied from original Fisher 1265 enclosure. Turned to be most suitable for handmade so far....

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    Congratulations.
    I making Eldorado too.
    So its deeper than TGS indeed.
    As aweys great work Ivconic.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Erol that's really nice!
    Just yesterday i made first proper coil for it.
    So... DD coil, 27cm, wire 0.28mm, RX=54+54 windings (center tapped) and TX=100 windings.
    Al cage on both coils, connected togather and to gnd, also connected to center tap in coil. Rest is the same as on coil for TGSL.
    1e coin at 36cm in air (motion mode), no falses at all, looks stabille. Same 1 e coin at 28cm in air (nonmotion mode), again no falses, looks stabille.
    To achieve best stabillity, GEB potentiometer MUST be multiturn. Front panel where presets are placed also better to be from metal, connected to pcb gnd, not plastic panel....
    Next step is to go outdoor with it. Right now is snowing here, so i just have to wait..damn!
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X