Hello
Good quality handmade Tesero Eldorado pictures at below link from Turkish forum.
My friend Elektro Like it very much.He is saying 40 cm for 2.2 cm and 20 cm for 1 cm money at air test with discrimination.
Best Wishes
Erol
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tesoro Eldorado on the bench
Collapse
X
-
I am not sure that i understood your question well!?
Eldorado schematic posted long time ago here has few minor mistakes. I had original Edlorado device on service recently, and took chance to check the schematic, that's how i found out those minor mistakes. Further i decided to make Eldorado but this time to draw new pcb, more suitable to my needs. So that is what i done; i draw pcb and made the device. Device is working excellent. But it will work much better than original Tesoro detector because pcb is much better designed now, all the issues from original pcb are resolved and most of all i have more expectations from my own handmade coil which i will finish as soon as recive some material for it. Havent received yet so coil is not ready yet. Coil is made but not finished. On the bench, right now, Eldorado is showing excellent performances with this unfinished coil! Excellent!
What is other reason to make this Eldorado? Well, my reason is cose i like to experiment and make various detectors constantly. Second reson but not least is cose Eldorado has nonmotion mode unlike TGSL. And also observing original Edorado i saw and learned some things about GEB adjustments. Eldorado is better and more versatile than TGSL also cose it has front panel GEB adjustment as well as treshold adjustment. Combining those two operater can push device to ending limits and "open" extra good performances, which simply means more sensitivity and greater depths as well as much better target audio response.
So...Eldorado is worth of making for sure.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi...
ivconic Is the original Eldorado scheme work? If it's work why are we make original Eldorado?You saw original Eldorado.Can you take its some photo please.
Thanks...
Leave a comment:
-
Tesoro Eldorado on the bench
You know these two models are discontinued , for some time now !! I wonder Why ??
They will be missed !! 

...........Eugene52
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Unregistered View Postivconic did you make tapped coil for eldorado?
we wait you...
Not yet. I am doing lot of other things. Preliminary coil was made and device tested. Works very good. Waiting some material to finalize coil.
It would be good you to register if want to continue participating here.
Regards!
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedTesoro Eldorado on the bench
WOW, Unbelievable !!!! 65 c.m. is 26 inches deep , How big is a 1 Euro coin ???? Must be big , like the size of a BEER CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!Originally posted by Unregistered View PostYes i did.
Results are 1e coin at 72cm in air and 65cm in ground.
Happy now?
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedYes i did.
Results are 1e coin at 72cm in air and 65cm in ground.
Happy now?
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedTapped coil
ivconic did you make tapped coil for eldorado?
we wait you...
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedI'm not Ivconic but in response, read this:Originally posted by Friday View Post
If you do not have inductance meter then you might expect failure the first few tries.
Leave a comment:
-
-
ivconic you are right...
I didn't make tapped coil for eldorado.I used TGSL's DD coils.I may tapped coil this days...
Regards...
Leave a comment:
-
False signals are usually caused by coil/machine incompatibillity. Once proper coil is attached falses are reduced to very rare case.Originally posted by Friday View PostHi...
I made ELDORADO and it's working now... but it sometimes gives me false signal so I try its...it will be very good device..
thank you ivconic...
Leave a comment:
-
Eldorado spice QT
Here is a LTspice simulation that makes it easy to predict phase changes that would occur with various component changes. With the old Eldorado schematic (with wrong component values in the GCX phase reference circuit), I could not relate my Eldorado simulation results to what I knew, or thought I knew about Tesoro IB detectors. However, when Ivconic illustrated some corrections in component values, things started looking good.
It is my understanding that the received signal should have approximately +90 deg phase shift to the GCX reference - when the GCX control is at 100% clockwise (CW). (But maybe I have that backwards?) The arrows in my pot symbols point to 100% CW. If they're wrong, then simply turn them around.
The target coupling coefficient (K1) is what closes the loop between the TX and RX coils. I have arbitrarily chosen .000063. Changing that number should not affect receiver phase but it will affect RX amplitude.
As always, I have tried to remember to include all of the support files necessary to run this simulation "right out of the box", but I can't think of everything. If there's something I left out, or if something doesn't work, let me know and I will try to correct itAttached Files
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: