Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian pi Gold-Skan
Collapse
X
-
Excellent near you! Primarily adjusted properly voltages !
You can use J112 ,j 113 , 2n4393, set sampling, little pulse width increase,course winding correct coil 350 ... 430mh , diameter 25cm .. 27cm .Use batteries instead of the rectifier
Use 7555, LT ....
Comment
-
Thanks Orbit for replay. I have read all info about GS4/5/6. All offset voltages have been zero`s. My Tx is 160us 200Hz, Delay 18us, channel Iron/gold shift 65us. 1st gold sample is on pin6 Lm358, 1st iron sample is on pin3 lm358. Those FET`s are really unposiible to get near me
Maybe I will try wind new coil
Comment
-
Its about I wanted to and others the work this detector and that the only interested it properly build and that is exactly what happened those who were persistent you were some deliberate omissions ,based on this are made some detectors but will not say what it is .Some who built this detector they did not want nothing to write here or have written to me in the mail that their detector works .
Comment
-
Comment
-
Little update:
I replace TL064 with OPA4277, LM358 with NE5532
mono coil 27cm 380uH, shielded with graphite, shield connected to GND.
In All metal: coin 20mm diameter is detected from 22cm (continuous sound)
In Disc. mode: coin 20mm diameter is detected from 12cm (continuous sound)
I know noisy environment, but is it normal behaviour, little weak ranges..
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Here you are!
Comment
Ehh I failed with this project too.. but begining was promising:
. Lately I was trying to add little audio mod from Dooley`s project TD3X. Working,but background voice is to strong, soe Treshold and Sens. not working like it should 
Comment