Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Hex without counters is unstableOriginally posted by mehmet_dag View Postfullhex
http://forum.lugatek.com/index.php?a....0;attach=1905 full hex working as original
Masters can test it. File also attached
Leave a comment:
-
For 100uf 16v tantalum capacitors, i found through hole yellow capacitors that have HIGH ESR, is it ok to use them?
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know, never had it.Originally posted by roman73 View Post
Hello, Mr.ivconic , do you recommend that I buy such a device from the Iran2 Kit website? Thank you.
But I guess it is alright, since it is coming from the country of origin.
Looks quite alright.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I don't touch the delay in Menu.Originally posted by Tanu View Post
I saw in this tread @ivonic made mono coil from pvc wire.
He didn't mention what number of auto delay?
my detector discrimination work number 18
I adjust 200-300 PPS and 180-200 uS PW.
Small but usefull hint: turn the GEB to OFF.
Do the GEB manually by pressing the "down" button.
PVC insulated copper litz is what gives me good results.
Leave a comment:
-
The title of this project have to be "Felezjoo- the simplest PI MD with uP control and moderate results as targets, discriminating and deepness".
Leave a comment:
-
Because I want the detector to be as sensitive as possible to small gold,
and for that to be possible, an even smaller parasitic capacitance of the coil is needed,
but the cable is also an integral part of it, and RG58 introduces a solid parasitic capacitance even without foil.
Leave a comment:
-
Don't you use coax cable get signal Why?Originally posted by zmaj od nocaja View PostThere were no false signals, it worked great and had a lot of nice finds.
I think the trick is to make a good coil that needs to be paid a lot of attention, especially in the cable from the coil to the connection to the box
I recommend
Coil without protection with a the smallest parasitic capacitance.
Do not use any cable, leave the same wire with which you wind the cable and lead the initial and final ends to the box in parallel.
The connector must not be a metal connector but a plastic one.
The wire should be with Teflon insulated and with as thin threads as possible inside the bundle.
Make this device from the attachment to control the parasitic capacitance of the coil.
Author suggest rg58 non foil
Leave a comment:
-
I saw in this tread @ivonic made mono coil from pvc wire.Originally posted by Nightryder View PostHe also suggests inductance to be between 300- 350 us but I don't think that's the issue. Auto delay between 18-22 us is fine and that's where iron discrimination works. I've never tried PVC wires, so I can not help you there. Try pressing the arrow-down button to reset the auto delay and see if it gets better. Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 tries. I can not emphasize enough that you should be far away from any metal or electrical objects especially with large coils like yours.
I would swap the coil with another one that has a different wire type since I have plenty of them to see if the coil is the issue. Swapping the pre-amp is recommended too.
That's all I can suggest without taking a closer look at your MD.
He didn't mention what number of auto delay?
my detector discrimination work number 18
Leave a comment:
-
I would also like to add that discrimination works very well.
I would like to ask if anyone has an idea about a modification for a two-stage preamplifier to share with us.
Leave a comment:
-
There were no false signals, it worked great and had a lot of nice finds.
I think the trick is to make a good coil that needs to be paid a lot of attention, especially in the cable from the coil to the connection to the box
I recommend
Coil without protection with a the smallest parasitic capacitance.
Do not use any cable, leave the same wire with which you wind the cable and lead the initial and final ends to the box in parallel.
The connector must not be a metal connector but a plastic one.
The wire should be with Teflon insulated and with as thin threads as possible inside the bundle.
Make this device from the attachment to control the parasitic capacitance of the coil.
Leave a comment:
-
He also suggests inductance to be between 300- 350 us but I don't think that's the issue. Auto delay between 18-22 us is fine and that's where iron discrimination works. I've never tried PVC wires, so I can not help you there. Try pressing the arrow-down button to reset the auto delay and see if it gets better. Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 tries. I can not emphasize enough that you should be far away from any metal or electrical objects especially with large coils like yours.
I would swap the coil with another one that has a different wire type since I have plenty of them to see if the coil is the issue. Swapping the pre-amp is recommended too.
That's all I can suggest without taking a closer look at your MD.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: