Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    I didn't notice that HEX without a counter is unstable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boadil
    replied
    Originally posted by mehmet_dag View Post
    fullhex

    http://forum.lugatek.com/index.php?a....0;attach=1905 full hex working as original
    Masters can test it. File also attached
    Hex without counters is unstable

    Leave a comment:


  • Boadil
    replied
    Originally posted by mouh View Post
    unlimited and no counter for all

    FelezJoo_PI_v3_35 (no counter).hex
    Hex without counters is unstable

    Leave a comment:


  • bushido
    replied
    For 100uf 16v tantalum capacitors, i found through hole yellow capacitors that have HIGH ESR, is it ok to use them?

    Leave a comment:


  • roman73
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I don't know, never had it.
    But I guess it is alright, since it is coming from the country of origin.
    Looks quite alright.
    Thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by roman73 View Post

    Hello, Mr.ivconic , do you recommend that I buy such a device from the Iran2 Kit website? Thank you.
    I don't know, never had it.
    But I guess it is alright, since it is coming from the country of origin.
    Looks quite alright.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanu View Post

    I saw in this tread @ivonic made mono coil from pvc wire.
    He didn't mention what number of auto delay?
    my detector discrimination work number 18
    I don't touch the delay in Menu.
    I adjust 200-300 PPS and 180-200 uS PW.

    Small but usefull hint: turn the GEB to OFF.
    Do the GEB manually by pressing the "down" button.
    PVC insulated copper litz is what gives me good results.

    Leave a comment:


  • roman73
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FelezJoo_10.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	523.1 KB
ID:	417624Click image for larger version

Name:	FelezJoo_05.jpg
Views:	1818
Size:	364.5 KB
ID:	417625​​
    Hello, Mr.ivconic , do you recommend that I buy such a device from the Iran2 Kit website? Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    The title of this project have to be "Felezjoo- the simplest PI MD with uP control and moderate results as targets, discriminating and deepness".

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    Because I want the detector to be as sensitive as possible to small gold,
    and for that to be possible, an even smaller parasitic capacitance of the coil is needed,
    but the cable is also an integral part of it, and RG58 introduces a solid parasitic capacitance even without foil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by zmaj od nocaja View Post
    There were no false signals, it worked great and had a lot of nice finds.
    I think the trick is to make a good coil that needs to be paid a lot of attention, especially in the cable from the coil to the connection to the box
    I recommend
    Coil without protection with a the smallest parasitic capacitance.
    Do not use any cable, leave the same wire with which you wind the cable and lead the initial and final ends to the box in parallel.
    The connector must not be a metal connector but a plastic one.
    The wire should be with Teflon insulated and with as thin threads as possible inside the bundle.

    Make this device from the attachment to control the parasitic capacitance of the coil.​
    Don't you use coax cable get signal Why?
    Author suggest rg58 non foil

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightryder View Post
    He also suggests inductance to be between 300- 350 us but I don't think that's the issue. Auto delay between 18-22 us is fine and that's where iron discrimination works. I've never tried PVC wires, so I can not help you there. Try pressing the arrow-down button to reset the auto delay and see if it gets better. Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 tries. I can not emphasize enough that you should be far away from any metal or electrical objects especially with large coils like yours.

    I would swap the coil with another one that has a different wire type since I have plenty of them to see if the coil is the issue. Swapping the pre-amp is recommended too.

    That's all I can suggest without taking a closer look at your MD.
    I saw in this tread @ivonic made mono coil from pvc wire.
    He didn't mention what number of auto delay?
    my detector discrimination work number 18

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    I would also like to add that discrimination works very well.
    I would like to ask if anyone has an idea about a modification for a two-stage preamplifier to share with us.​

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    There were no false signals, it worked great and had a lot of nice finds.
    I think the trick is to make a good coil that needs to be paid a lot of attention, especially in the cable from the coil to the connection to the box
    I recommend
    Coil without protection with a the smallest parasitic capacitance.
    Do not use any cable, leave the same wire with which you wind the cable and lead the initial and final ends to the box in parallel.
    The connector must not be a metal connector but a plastic one.
    The wire should be with Teflon insulated and with as thin threads as possible inside the bundle.

    Make this device from the attachment to control the parasitic capacitance of the coil.​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightryder
    replied
    He also suggests inductance to be between 300- 350 us but I don't think that's the issue. Auto delay between 18-22 us is fine and that's where iron discrimination works. I've never tried PVC wires, so I can not help you there. Try pressing the arrow-down button to reset the auto delay and see if it gets better. Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 tries. I can not emphasize enough that you should be far away from any metal or electrical objects especially with large coils like yours.

    I would swap the coil with another one that has a different wire type since I have plenty of them to see if the coil is the issue. Swapping the pre-amp is recommended too.

    That's all I can suggest without taking a closer look at your MD.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X