Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
fiz 3 aparelhos e 3 verc?es..mas nenhum deles serviu aqui...terra vermelha muito mineralizada, deveria ter um balanceador de solo manual
-
Hi,
Does the ground balance work while friends are searching?
device works fine on the table;
Is there an extra technical addition for ground balance in the soil?
my problem is felezjoo pi chattering a lot in the ground.
If anyone can solve the problem, write.
Leave a comment:
-
In the version which contains a counter, it is necessary to put d9. Because after the end of the counter and a new reprogramming, the counter does not return since the beginning. As for the full version, there is no difference between the two
Leave a comment:
-
I don't understand? I am using the full version and everything is fine, can I have problems after a while with those fuses?
Leave a comment:
-
D1Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post[ATTACH]57832[/ATTACH] I have made 10 detectors for friends...I have used an arduino, attached the image...I don't know if these fuses are correct, but to date they all work perfectly and are very stable...I use plastic connectors, a shielded box inside with graphite connected to ground... in the power supply of lf357n I remove 10 ohm resistance and put in its place 100uh inductor coil
When reprogramming the counter does not return to 300
Leave a comment:
-
actually i want to find my mistake,
Could I be connecting the damping resistor wrong?.
if you are getting really good results in the field.
I request your help.
I'm writing the hex file with ektremeburner.
could it be one of the insurance signs?
Leave a comment:
-
my device is babbling on the floor.
it's like the ground balance isn't working.
can you write the best settings in soil?
Leave a comment:
-
I have made 10 detectors for friends...I have used an arduino, attached the image...I don't know if these fuses are correct, but to date they all work perfectly and are very stable...I use plastic connectors, a shielded box inside with graphite connected to ground... in the power supply of lf357n I remove 10 ohm resistance and put in its place 100uh inductor coil
Leave a comment:
-
my measurements 3 coils: 6 inch coil, 290uh, spider. coil 30 cm, double spider style, 320uh enameled copper wire 0.5. coil 60 cm spider 360uh.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Gurdal, I use a 350uh coil with mine though my 300uh Mirage coils work great on the Felezjoo too. I'm sorry but I don't know my debug values. The coils I use are 3dss coils. I use 16 strand hook-up wire, 0.5mm, 600v, but the 300v wire I've also used gives me less resistance. Hope that helps, Regards, Marty.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hİ
martyj1963 and ricalbertvig
Can you share the coil information that works perfectly and very stable?
what is the debug value?
Yours truly
Gurdal
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: