Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Albdelafar
    replied
    I measued consumption between battery and converter. I suppose that will be less between converter and detector.

    I did a test with replacing a resistor to use battery without booster but the coil is very unstable and when i touch the parameters i get a coil problem.
    I noticed that when my battery drop my coil and the converter emit a buzz sound.

    I will take a picture soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Albdelafar View Post
    I did the test today to see my circuit consumption and i had :
    20mV on IDLE
    110mV with power on but without coil connected
    330mV with power on and coil connected (voltage droped to 14V)
    I do not know what is expected ?!
    I suppose my battery or stepup converter suck but i do not know how to find wich one doesn't work.
    See post #2158
    your consumption is too big. Put a picture of the detector, converter, battery and coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albdelafar
    replied
    I did the test today to see my circuit consumption and i had :
    20mV on IDLE
    110mV with power on but without coil connected
    330mV with power on and coil connected (voltage droped to 14V)
    I do not know what is expected ?!
    I suppose my battery or stepup converter suck but i do not know how to find wich one doesn't work.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Albdelafar View Post
    Voltage without coil is good. For pulse width and frequency I use this parameters.
    [ATTACH]51017[/ATTACH]
    And now with the coil :
    [ATTACH]51018[/ATTACH]
    This time the felezjoo worked normally during two minutes before battery problem appear....
    I touch irf840 and it's not really hot 78L05 as well.
    Battery is good? Stepup converter is good? Check your circuit consumption.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albdelafar
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    you said without coil voltage is ok, so, maybe mosfet drain-source short. Or frequency too high, or pulse lenght too big... check amperage of your circuit.
    Voltage without coil is good. For pulse width and frequency I use this parameters.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15964567664406379242827093867610.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.9 KB
ID:	357935
    And now with the coil :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15964576993344945968495168556362.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	707.2 KB
ID:	357936
    This time the felezjoo worked normally during two minutes before battery problem appear....
    I touch irf840 and it's not really hot 78L05 as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albdelafar
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    What size wire did you use on the coil and how many turns?
    It is this coil it's 0.8mm enameled coper wire.
    Inner diameter is 16cm and 22cm for outer diameter.
    I did 17 turns.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_210712.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	357934

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Albdelafar View Post
    Hi
    Thank for the answer no I did not schield the coil.
    Coil seems to be in the perfect range of what is expected. When you think about a mosfet error do you mean that it go in avalanche mode ?!
    I can try to read the flyback voltage.
    When i use another coil with bad carracteristics that work for a few minutes only.
    you said without coil voltage is ok, so, maybe mosfet drain-source short. Or frequency too high, or pulse lenght too big... check amperage of your circuit.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by Albdelafar View Post
    Hi
    I just finished my felezjoo and i have a battery problem.... I hope someone could help me.
    My coil is a 0.8ohm 300uH. My cell pack is a 12v 10ah with a booster to 18v of 140w.
    Without coil connected the detector show 17.9V and when I plug the coil in, the voltage drop to 10V with an alert message ....
    Do someone have an idea ?!
    Thanks
    Alban
    What size wire did you use on the coil and how many turns?

    Leave a comment:


  • Albdelafar
    replied
    Hi
    Thank for the answer no I did not schield the coil.
    Coil seems to be in the perfect range of what is expected. When you think about a mosfet error do you mean that it go in avalanche mode ?!
    I can try to read the flyback voltage.
    When i use another coil with bad carracteristics that work for a few minutes only.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Albdelafar View Post
    Hi
    I just finished my felezjoo and i have a battery problem.... I hope someone could help me.
    My coil is a 0.8ohm 300uH. My cell pack is a 12v 10ah with a booster to 18v of 140w.
    Without coil connected the detector show 17.9V and when I plug the coil in, the voltage drop to 10V with an alert message ....
    Do someone have an idea ?!
    Thanks
    Alban
    Hello, ca
    Mosfet or coil problem. Did you shield the coil? If yes, did you left a gap in the shield?
    Booster also can be the problem. Better use only 12v battery, modify the resistor R19, less value, search in this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albdelafar
    replied
    Hi
    I just finished my felezjoo and i have a battery problem.... I hope someone could help me.
    My coil is a 0.8ohm 300uH. My cell pack is a 12v 10ah with a booster to 18v of 140w.
    Without coil connected the detector show 17.9V and when I plug the coil in, the voltage drop to 10V with an alert message ....
    Do someone have an idea ?!
    Thanks
    Alban

    Leave a comment:


  • qhdzw
    replied
    [email protected]

    [email protected]Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20200711093649.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	357788Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20200711093658.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	357789

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya all,,,Can someone please check my re-drawing of a 'Felezjoo Rev-A' board that I've just completed. I had searched everywhere for the Gerber files for this PCB as I have built 6 of these boards up to now and never had any issues with them. They all work exactly the same, good depth, great sensitivity etc,,I wanted to fnd the original Gerbers or layout so I could order some pcb's for my friends but couldn't find one so I decided to copy the last 3 boards that I have left in hopes my drawing is correct,,,hope someone can check it for me,,,Thanks in advance, Regards, Marty.
    EDIT:- Silly me!,,,forgot to attach the file!,,Lol.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks both for the links and info, I will check it out, cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Arionas
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	357772

    View and download from Yandex Disk


    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.



    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    rar şifresi - password: 320volt.com

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X