Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arionas
    replied
    FelezJoo_PI_v3_35
    Last edited by Qiaozhi; 10-15-2018, 09:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    and an other multimeter says 18k and from internet Resistor Color Code Calculator.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    it is 18k 1%

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    [ATTACH]44401[/ATTACH] the resistor is 18k then its ok
    Click image for larger version

Name:	18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	352367Click image for larger version

Name:	18k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	352368Click image for larger version

Name:	18kho.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	352369

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181015_194227.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	884.1 KB
ID:	352366 when I press button up but this message is for every coil I connect

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181015_180416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	813.6 KB
ID:	352365 the resistor is 18k then its ok

    Leave a comment:


  • tony3
    replied
    Hi, I am sorry if this is a bit off topic but it is the nearest thread to to question I want to ask. I am building an ROV and would like to have metal detecting capabilities. I am interested in buying a Surf Pi kit and try and adapt it for ROV use. I have a 75m tether with spare twisted pair cat5 cables would the distance between coil and PCB (75m) be to great for the Surf Pi to work correctly.
    PS I am new here and have limited electronic experience.

    Thanks Tony

    Leave a comment:


  • Arionas
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	352355 Click image for larger version

Name:	A2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	352356 Click image for larger version

Name:	A3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	551.9 KB
ID:	352357

    LOOK MY PHOTO Kostasp

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you always can sort any opamp on state work-burnt by special tester.

    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    i have try and m61af lf357n its face and this?[ATTACH]44377[/ATTACH] i have try all this and ca3130 , and with out lf357 steel works and says error coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by karim1980 View Post
    your ici lf357n not original
    I tried this version of ici (m54af LF357N) is fake ici . Coming from China or singapor
    try lf356 or tl081 To test the device initially you get an original piece
    [ATTACH]44376[/ATTACH]
    Sticking them in polystyrene isn't going to help either!
    Static electricity will kill ICs, or at least weaken them so that they die later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    thanks i look tomorow and ia will tell you if i have any change.

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	352352

    18kho not 12ohm

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    i have try and m61af lf357n its face and this?Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_202427.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	737.5 KB
ID:	352351 i have try all this and ca3130 , and with out lf357 steel works and says error coil

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    hi thanks for help all, here some photo [ATTACH]44372[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44373[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44374[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44375[/ATTACH] and some in the post #1803 thanks.
    your ici lf357n not original
    I tried this version of ici (m54af LF357N) is fake ici . Coming from China or singapor
    try lf356 or tl081 To test the device initially you get an original piece
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17741062_10213243659188351_1896872124_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	352350

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X