Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
This is a PI detector which typically is NOT sensitive to coil. Most mono-coils of 300 to 500uH should work.Originally posted by tenere750 View PostCan somebody helping me out? Can somebody give me details about building a working coil 60cm
Lots and lots of coil info on these forums. Just wind a simple coil to test circuit.
Leave a comment:
-
Can somebody helping me out? Can somebody give me details about building a working coil 60cm
Leave a comment:
-
this project want many of mecrocontroller to succes look if U reprogram atmega and give U
the code (ffffff) or (000000) it mean the atmega burn
Leave a comment:
-
just buy another one and test its cheep and safe time or re biuld a secret to test
Leave a comment:
-
-
U shuold got a beeeb in first start if not check atmega with reprograming
Leave a comment:
-
The voltage in socket with 28 pin ok .but how I now the right for all the pins do you have a photo. do you now how to check the atmega328p if is good or have burn
Leave a comment:
-
Test the voltag on lines with out mecrocontroller and test the battery amp it should be at least 1.8amp
Leave a comment:
-
Hi all,,,,,I don't know if this will help anyone but I have 2 x working Felezjoo's and for both I use 3 x 18650 batteries with a DC Adjustable XL6009 Step up step down converter and they work fine and give me about 6 hours detecting time. The 3 x 18650 give me 12v but I adjust the step up converter to 18v and it's been fine,,,no overheating or any other problems. Hope it helps someone. Marty
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: