If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
A-302 B-702 ok, I can easy reach them (as I sad), but C-800?! HOW??? PLEASE discover my HOW. What Is that number average of? TX circuit, RX ingress, RX amplification, coil parameters coil cable or some secret ingredient?
regard
Hi marin2
Your problem is from ici . lm318 -ua741-Does not work with the device They give weak numbers Or large numbers
Look for the original one lf357
Yes karim1980, that is wright-only lf357 give proper numbers; but 37, 37, 45, gives ONLY LOADED ARDUINO BOOTLOADER! Yesterday i forgot to erase bootloader and guess what? Those numbers appears.
regard
Hi marin2
Your problem is from ici . lm318 -ua741-Does not work with the device They give weak numbers Or large numbers
Look for the original one lf357
Now i have a problem i coil error i have to change the mosfets and always the problem
I will erase and redo the program
But with lm318 ca gives great numbers.
thank you very much cvele
How do you calculate coil?
I have decreased to 24 turns
But it's always better 37 37 45
Detection coin of diameter 3 cm to 14 cm
Hi marin2,
My apologize because I didn,t believe you about this numbers, now I get them by myself. Problem and solution are simply!
Your mega328p has arduino bootloader ! Just change H fuse from D1 to D9, erase chip, than go again L fuse- E7, H fuse D1, E fuse FC, and burn hex file.
That is all!
Regard
8.5 inches, ordinary copper wire(silver plated stranded wire would surely add performance), 22awg, 360uH, 1.2R, double basket wave coil, damping 383R, sensitivity 20 (without annoying noise) freqyency 200, pulse width 130, delay auto, speed 7, integ w 26, ground 2,..im using different transistors, no 12v voltage regulator, no tantalum cap.. For another video sure i can if i have free time its the same result for sure..
Hi everyone
About damping 383R,What is it,How measure it?
I'm a entry-level enthusiasts,so these messages are very important to me. A related post or guidance.
Originally Posted by 6666 jladre
would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
Hello, cvele and everybody
As if by chance
I press the down button
While a piece of iron was under the coil
The numbers are increased to A = 470 B = 600 C = 845
I think my 357 is good
And my coil is not good
I used the calculator
Leave a comment: