Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • basellafe
    replied
    there is more of reason for error coil begen with atmega and end with atmega any companent or track or cut couse error coil and also bad programing couse error coil so u have to start from atmega replace it and follow companent if u build another one u will not be abe to repair any of problem u will face

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    ok its the problem. now its ok but "coil errror"
    About coil error are you using original lf357??? Try some other opamps and see mybe it will work
    keep in mind my friend if you try more opamps and it doesn't work build another one mybe other components are burned and you cant notice them

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by chevesne View Post
    Hello Freso,
    Amperage: You mean voltage I think.
    hi my friend laur.... It have been a long time .... No its the amperage and not the voltage

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    So faycel check the 1n4148 i am sure one of them is burned mybe the left one.

    ok its the problem. now its ok but "coil errror"

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    Hello Freso,
    Amperage: You mean voltage I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    So faycel check the 1n4148 i am sure one of them is burned mybe the left one.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    HELLO EVERY ONE

    I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
    THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
    BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT

    PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME
    hi .... I had the same problem and i give you and advise its the amperage you are giving to the motherboard what's causing all this .... I gave big amperage to my first board and i had the same problem when i plug the coil the lcd turns off then i found that one of the diodes burned out (the one on the left ) i changed it and the problem continued ... I kept trying to make it detect the coil and the atmega burned and everything stoped working... At last i changed the atmega and put less amperage and the problem gone ... So becareful you will burn your atmega.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Take a look at bs 170 I think he is not good tx not working ,so heated 7812 !replaced by bc337 and instead of 840 .. irf 740 .. IRF630

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    how much your battery volt and amper

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    Talk to us about your coil, maybe it's short-cut...........;

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    bs 170 and 840 u have to change
    I remove the bs170 the same problem
    i replace IRF840 the same problem

    nothing in the lcd and 7812 very hot

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    bs 170 and 840 u have to change

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Clearly there's a problem with the coil.

    Also ... did you know that (according to forum etiquette) posting in CAPITALS is equivalent to shouting?
    Here's a useful guide -> http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...tiquette-tips/
    sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    HELLO EVERY ONE

    I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
    THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
    BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT

    PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME
    Clearly there's a problem with the coil.

    Also ... did you know that (according to forum etiquette) posting in CAPITALS is equivalent to shouting?
    Here's a useful guide -> http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...tiquette-tips/

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    HELLO EVERY ONE

    I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
    THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
    BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT

    PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X