Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    Found the beast mkavr ... It is working fast now ... The only problem now that when unplug the coil it starts normal when i plug it it dont start and the voltage across the 12v and the 9v and the 5v drops doWn changed irf 840 but still not starting up with coil pluged i have to make another pcb thanx for help
    I think it is about the coil. Most probably resistance is too low and inductance is inadequate and because of that transistor acts like a "short" junction.
    Just for fast experiment on this; add in series with coil 4.7 ohms/2W (and larger) resistor. If should start than.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    This is by far most versatile Avrdude GUI, i already mentioned it, no harm to mention it again:

    http://blog.zakkemble.co.uk/avrdudes...i-for-avrdude/
    Thanx ivconic now the only problem that kept is hardware not sofrware

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    Seems pretty convenient, Thanks for this, it looks more powerfull than extrem burner.
    Thanx found mkavr the beast... I have to build another pcb now

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    When you put your low value fuse 62 into a fuse calculator , it indicates that the clock is divided by 8, maybe thats why yours is running slow, its only a guess, I hate avr's
    Found the beast mkavr ... It is working fast now ... The only problem now that when unplug the coil it starts normal when i plug it it dont start and the voltage across the 12v and the 9v and the 5v drops doWn changed irf 840 but still not starting up with coil pluged i have to make another pcb thanx for help

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    This is by far most versatile Avrdude GUI, i already mentioned it, no harm to mention it again:

    http://blog.zakkemble.co.uk/avrdudes...i-for-avrdude/
    Seems pretty convenient, Thanks for this, it looks more powerfull than extrem burner.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    You can also type the command lines into CMD window ..
    Try to open CMD (Type CMD into start/research) or look for CMD.exe into SYSTEM32.
    Then, you type :
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -U lfuse:w:0xf7:m -U hfuse:0xd1:m
    It will work only if avrdude is available on your computer. AVRDUDE install automaticaly with winavr software.
    I used this methode before discover extrem burner

    This is by far most versatile Avrdude GUI, i already mentioned it, no harm to mention it again:

    AVRDUDESS is a GUI for AVRDUDE, a tool for programming Atmel microcontrollers. Some key features: Supports all programmers and MCUs that AVRDUDE supportsSupports presets, allowing you to change between devices and configurations quickly and easilyDrag and drop files for easy uploadingAutomatically l...

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    You can also type the command lines into CMD window ..
    Try to open CMD (Type CMD into start/research) or look for CMD.exe into SYSTEM32.
    Then, you type :
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -U lfuse:w:0xf7:m -U hfuse:0xd1:m
    It will work only if avrdude is available on your computer. AVRDUDE install automaticaly with winavr software.
    I used this methode before discover extrem burner

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    When you put your low value fuse 62 into a fuse calculator , it indicates that the clock is divided by 8, maybe thats why yours is running slow, its only a guess, I hate avr's
    thanx friend i did that but it keeps changing the fuses every time and the felezjoo still slow do you know another good hex burner .... i saw sonone on this forum talking about mkAVR

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post


    this are the fuses after i burn the hex on atmega even i try to burn old hex version and at last fuses turn to this...... any solution???

    When you put your low value fuse 62 into a fuse calculator , it indicates that the clock is divided by 8, maybe thats why yours is running slow, its only a guess, I hate avr's

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    Thank you so much my friend .... My felezjoo is running slow and i dont know what's Wrongi baught atmegas from net they Will take 40 days to arrive mybe more .... I cant wait

    I just did this test again,you must tick the 3 little WRITE box's above the fuse boxes, so open the fuse window and tick the 3 box's and make the fuses the right value, and then burn the hex
    now when you watch in the window the progress of the program burning the hex you will see the fuses being burned, then if you read them back all should be ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    I have just tried this for you, after I burnt the fuses, I read them back and yes they do read back differently to the original burn settings , I have different read back values to you, I hate avr's maybe somebody knows whats going on, I cannot test the chip right now.
    Thank you so much my friend .... My felezjoo is running slow and i dont know what's Wrongi baught atmegas from net they Will take 40 days to arrive mybe more .... I cant wait

    Leave a comment:


  • mfkh26
    replied
    dear koohyar
    thanks for your nice P.I
    can you share asm file please? I want it for customizing language to Germany

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post


    this are the fuses after i burn the hex on atmega even i try to burn old hex version and at last fuses turn to this...... any solution???


    I have just tried this for you, after I burnt the fuses, I read them back and yes they do read back differently to the original burn settings , I have different read back values to you, I hate avr's maybe somebody knows whats going on, I cannot test the chip right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by tornado43 View Post

    last version 3.35. download link page 40 post 976 or http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...6&d=1466584392
    if you want to see felezjoo website link https://www.felezjoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2182
    Thanks, i have it.
    I can't read the translated site so have not the ability to read any new..

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    SLOW? It sounds like a fuse problem. Could you check your fuse value with extrem burner ? You can also check the quartz and its capacitors.
    I have the opposit trouble with my unit. It's too fast ... i have to check the keyboard wiring.
    I'm waiting for your fusse config..


    this are the fuses after i burn the hex on atmega even i try to burn old hex version and at last fuses turn to this...... any solution???
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X