Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    Hi
    [ATTACH]36270[/ATTACH]

    thank you friend.have you pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi
    Click image for larger version

Name:	felezoo pi key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	345809

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    Hi. Frind. Do you have full versiyon hex. Which you can in your hands.
    My mail. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    hi friend. perfect deep.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    HI ALL

    hi friends

    I will like to know how I can load ATmega328 with Arduino uno?

    I had written myself but load on the display DEMO !!!

    thank you for all

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    i have charged 3.30 version

    Screen displays:ainise/0.3f/powef

    help please

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post

    I'm realy interrested into your owashima soft, could you share a domnload link please, i tryed everything but my reasearch does not give any result...

    I believe in the US, this is the Oshonsoft AVR Simulator. Looks to be the same software IMO, and a nice little tool. Strange about the different author naming though.

    It's not free, but you can get it at www.oshonsoft.com. The download has a time restriction. After it expires, you will need a license key. They also offer simulators for other processors there too (PIC, Z80, 8085, etc) as well as some other useful software.

    Anyway, there it is if anyone is interested.

    B
    Last edited by barwildi; 05-10-2016, 05:08 AM. Reason: Added license info.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by chevesne View Post
    This diode isn't necessary, so not on the board.


    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    This diode isn't necessary, so not on the board.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    I like to know the location of 1N5819 on the map

    thank for all
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fjpiccorr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	809.8 KB
ID:	345718

    Leave a comment:


  • piramida
    replied
    Can the cable to the probe?
    View results and find madison awm 20276 datasheets and circuit and application notes in pdf format.

    Best Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    your speaker looks like from old dvd player?
    Yeah..hehehhe I couldn't find any small speaker 2watt 8 Ohms speaker I try buzzer but not good, I try speaker from TV it works ok and so loud but bulky.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    About the coil I will share the design when I have the material to build another one because previous coil is totally sealed.
    Hi jladre, if you do not have enough wire, for demonstration purposes you could wind the coil with string or fishing line just to show your winding method .

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by mickstv View Post
    Hi jladre, could you please post a CRO picture of what your seeing on the output of the preamp IC, using the coil from the YouTube clip.

    Thanks
    Mick
    Hi mickstv.. Maybe i can take a photo on it when i can barrow again my friend oscope.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X