Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by lc516 View Post
    My friends,I need your help!!!

    I have created circuits on Breadboard,but it wasn't working


    1. When the machine is startup, "coil error"show on screen.
    2. After a few seconds,garbage characters running across to the screen.

    Where did it all go wrong?

    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间


    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间


    Thanks!
    Be sure that your wiring connection is not loose especially the connection to coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    My friends,I need your help!!!

    I have created circuits on Breadboard,but it wasn't working


    1. When the machine is startup, "coil error"show on screen.
    2. After a few seconds,garbage characters running across to the screen.

    Where did it all go wrong?

    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间


    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间


    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by dennisgold View Post
    hello. i build this project but no work. the fuses i write low and high and it s ok but ext fuse no record. is on x04. i put fc but no record. the flash is ok but felezjoo no work. the display lcd no power on. i put the resistor from pin 3 to earth then thje display on in black screen. i don t knopw what hapen. sorry for my english. i m cuban and learning for the future
    thanks too much for your help
    Used avr extreme burner. It is very easy yo used.. You can also google guide on how to used..it is very easy to burn hex especially if you are using usb isp programmer.. No need for encoding command.

    Leave a comment:


  • dennisgold
    replied
    hello. i build this project but no work. the fuses i write low and high and it s ok but ext fuse no record. is on x04. i put fc but no record. the flash is ok but felezjoo no work. the display lcd no power on. i put the resistor from pin 3 to earth then thje display on in black screen. i don t knopw what hapen. sorry for my english. i m cuban and learning for the future
    thanks too much for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Where does that information come from ?
    That can be truth, though we don't have material evidence.
    Not only LF357; i believe lot of other ic's are faked too.
    For example; TL071, TL061 and some others are having usual price 0.4 to 0.8 euros, while LF357 is priced at 1.5 to 2 euros in all local shops.
    It is possible to overprint the label with new one, especially if label is "soft" printed and not "carved" on the surface.
    Same case is with transistors, especially with expensive power mosfets. I have several cases to compare mosfets with same label and got dramatically different performances on the very same device.
    Most secure way is to buy such material from
    reputable and reliable vendor.
    ...
    This particular case; i am getting ZERO performances with "LF357" i bought in local shop the other day, while with LM318 (having it for several years in my lager) i am getting some so so performances.
    Yet all this is still too far away from what i expected from this project.




    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    It will work just fine on every schematic that uses LF357, tested on this device also on Delta Pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Reading through the forum of the author of this devices it's mentioned by lots of people bad performance by some chips, they call these fakes. If this is to believed true, then must be lower end compatible devices, those mentioned by me. Keyword here is "may be". Search for NOS LF357, i.e prefer buying old stock than new for these chips is better.

    Ok I've just ordered a couple of lf356 to check out

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Reading through the forum of the author of this devices it's mentioned by lots of people bad performance by some chips, they call these fakes. If this is to believed true, then must be lower end compatible devices, those mentioned by me. Keyword here is "may be". Search for NOS LF357, i.e prefer buying old stock than new for these chips is better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Most of LF357 currently on the market may be rebranded TL071/TL082/LF356 anyways.
    Where does that information come from ?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Try LF356 instead of LF357. Most of LF357 currently on the market may be rebranded TL071/TL082/LF356 anyways. If you can't get new old stock better don't buy.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    This device is also poor performance in big coils. Just stick on 60cm coil and below.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    But theres "catch 21" - poor or none iron-mask (or iron reject). Probably because of no used lf357, so please, if someone use originally op-amp, does it work propperly? [/QUOTE]


    No! Don't believe on iron descrimination of this device..it so far to be true..

    Leave a comment:


  • cvele
    replied
    At first, I must say that my usual replacement of LF357-NE5534 does not work at all: 6" basket coil= little scissors at 10-12cm, coin = nothing! Now, I replace it with TL081 (the only close one that I can find in My shoe-box) and: "Its a kind of magic!" - with 7" spider coil, 400uH-(regular CHANCE-PI coil) and sens 19: 25mm coin go up to 30cm!! UNBELIEVABLE! But theres "catch 21" - poor or none iron-mask (or iron reject). Probably because of no used lf357, so please, if someone use originally op-amp, does it work propperly? Regard
    PS- Thank You Ivconic for advice about Atmels EEPROM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by cvele View Post
    Hi Ivconic, I also notice that smaller coil ( 6" basket ) works better than 10" standard, but not good enough,just better.
    This is My first experience with this MD but I am not sure that I can make any progress with small coils. This days I will try
    bigger coil and observe its doings. Regard.
    What results you are achieving with 6" coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • cvele
    replied
    Hi Ivconic, I also notice that smaller coil ( 6" basket ) works better than 10" standard, but not good enough,just better.
    This is My first experience with this MD but I am not sure that I can make any progress with small coils. This days I will try
    bigger coil and observe its doings. Regard.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X