Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by md4my View Post
    I want to ask, maybe it is possible to get hex at least 600 and more ,than 300 times, it would be fair to all
    No! You cannot except you can dig the hex file and delete the counter or you can ask mr.hammud for the counterless hex code.

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Sorry pluto923 but that's out of question, from pretty understandable reasons i hope.
    Somebody else bypassed the counter, not me, so i can't share it , sorry.
    I got it only for my personal use. Sorry again.
    And of course on the very first place comes the author Hammid with protection of his own intellectual property which the hex code is.
    So if i do share cracked code here or anywhere else; i would become "double thief"!
    I just wanted to show how possible is to crack (bypass) the counter and nothing else.
    In good hope that author will understand this and do better stuff next time, in next version.
    So sorry again; no share. I don't have ethic and moral rights to do that, sorry.
    I want to ask, maybe it is possible to get hex at least 600 and more ,than 300 times, it would be fair to all

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    I have one more question-without removing the chip ,can I attach parallel programmer???

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I made spider wound coil 28x60cm, 350uH, 1.5 ohm and a round coil 60cm diameter.. Same result no progress... Detect 1euro at 40cm and 110cm for a 20x20cm metal plate..
    you were right, the problem was reversed lf357 poor creature to another and instantly changed

    It shows great depth of 1 EUR coin sees 50cm only now is a problem with the earth resistance is constantly changing

    I have not yet tester to measure the inductance , but maybe a bad coil....
    I lets make a 1mx1m reel and I'll see what the results will be

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I made spider wound coil 28x60cm, 350uH, 1.5 ohm and a round coil 60cm diameter.. Same result no progress... Detect 1euro at 40cm and 110cm for a 20x20cm metal plate..

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by md4my View Post
    only scale VDI works well.....
    May i know what opamp you are using?? Because i also suspected that replacement opamp is one of the problem. Like what i am using.

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    only scale VDI works well.....

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Test stage..not what i expected. Maybe coil is the problem..using my delta pulse coil with 56cm diameter and 400uH inductance..i can only detect 24cm plate at 110cm distance..too far as what this pi promise..maybe my coil not good..[ATTACH]34196[/ATTACH]
    I have exactly the same problem, only the coil is 52cm
    Parameters are 230mhz impuls 130 .....
    I think that will be more powerful ...

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151111_081914.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	819.7 KB
ID:	343998Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151111_081914.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	819.7 KB
ID:	343998

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Test stage..not what i expected. Maybe coil is the problem..using my delta pulse coil with 56cm diameter and 400uH inductance..i can only detect 24cm plate at 110cm distance..too far as what this pi promise..maybe my coil not good..Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151111_081923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	732.6 KB
ID:	343997

    Leave a comment:


  • md4my
    replied
    But i am optimist, i still have hope that author will decide to give us code some day.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    ok sounds i have to try using arduino as programmer seems easier as i thought
    i had no plan how to set fuses with arduino die
    but if i havn´t to do that- fine Problem solved

    how can i disable the Counter easy ?
    Yes, Arduino will make your life much easier. And once you having it; you will be tempted to try other things with it too.
    ...
    It's not easy to screw the counter.
    Peek&poking the addresses is the only way.
    Lot of trial&errors in meantime.
    But with Arduino you will be able to reprogram it easily whenever you want.
    300 tries are not problem. Once in a year to reprogram it is not big problem.
    But i am optimist, i still have hope that author will decide to give us code some day.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Wouldn't burning the bootloader into the atmega328 slow down the chip ?, I dont know thats why I am asking
    Not actually. Not in cases like this is.
    Observe bootloader as something similar as boot sector at hard disk.
    It's only there to start up the chip, so that's only minor delay which happens once after switching it on.
    Completely harmless.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    ok sounds i have to try using arduino as programmer seems easier as i thought
    i had no plan how to set fuses with arduino die
    but if i havn´t to do that- fine Problem solved

    how can i disable the Counter easy ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic;209441[FONT=comic sans ms
    Small tip for Atmega programming; it is indeed very easy to program Atmega using Arduino UNO.
    No fuses, no additional setups. What you need is Arduino UNO and another Atmega328P.
    Just burn bootloader into new Atmega and than flash the hex code.
    And that's all.
    ...[/FONT]
    Wouldn't burning the bootloader into the atmega328 slow down the chip ?, I dont know thats why I am asking

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X