Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vallon VMH3CS Mine Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carolina
    replied
    That is not soil compensation. It is very involved. If you PM me Your email address I will send you a manual. Your coil question is quite involved also. You have many issues to solve before you worry about potting.

    Carolina

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocketdemon
    replied
    Great I got it today, all looks good. When put in mineral mode it indicates full scale, all LED's, then it gradually drops down to zero LED's. Is this Auto Ground Balance?

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocketdemon
    replied
    Hi all,

    Just read through this thread as my VMH3S is arriving on Monday, was going to get a 2nd hand CS4PI as an intro to PI detecting on wet sand but the Vallon looks like a far better purchase!

    All very interesting stuff, 1st question that comes to mind is what effect does potting/sealing have on capacitance/inductance of a DIY coil, sorry to be slightly off topic.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    Ok kingjl
    No problem.
    however you are very kind.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    I really don't have much to add... the identification of the subject components was accomplished by others!!

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    Many thanks kingjl.

    In my PCB OPA627 is marked 48760 and DG442 is marked 48790.
    You have feedback with other pcb as it is marked on mine?
    I think start retro engineering. I wanted to understand how schematic structured.
    If not problems for you I would like to write you in private message about the work to have an exchange of ideas.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    TOP right: 4532A

    Bottom right: 8 pin SOIC is OPA627; 16 pin SOIC is DG442.

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedTX(annotated)A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	338.7 KB
ID:	351176

    HI

    A question.
    I have drawn yellow arrows on the image. Does anyone know what components they are?
    BYE

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    Hi
    Heres another pdf info about vallon

    Leave a comment:


  • Zajber
    replied
    Heres another link hosted on my Onedrive.

    https://1drv.ms/b/s!Akmc4WLuH1rlhJIxnwux3dwsroNAcw

    Leave a comment:


  • Zajber
    replied
    Thank you!

    Will upload and post link later.

    Leave a comment:


  • smokingdragon
    replied
    Cheers for the download!!
    Simon

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrBZ8d0quNX5Wq-I9xY_vY8HhICJ7gxN/view?usp=sharing

    Edit: Only for 2 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Try this link


    Sorry it appears the operating manuals are no longer listed

    Leave a comment:


  • Zajber
    replied
    Hi!

    Does anyone have the manual for the VMH3CS?
    Mine is acting up and I would like to check the manual.

    I can host it for others if I could get a copy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X