If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PICKINI V4 - an easy to build, self adjusting PI detector
Yes, this is the 14 pin 16F1824.
Feel free to redraw the PCB completely with SMD stuffing.
I am sure it can be reduced this way to fit into a 50 mm drain tube as housing.
- Bernard
I cant find a store with complete smd part, should buy it seperately from many store, so tired driling pcb btw, let me try next time i visit my favorite electro market.
You obviously need the PIC component - 16F1824 - and then something to program it with the hex file.
I use a PICKit3 USB programmer.
If you don't want to purchase a programmer for just 1 project, you could ask your local component dealer ( where you buy the components ) if he can program the PIC for you.
hi all
thanks for your reply bernard,i m waiting for potmeter and the bc549B.
so i have time to print (3d printer ) all mecanical part (and it takes looooooooong time).
my pcb is 50X100mm (i reduce it little bit)
i plan to put the 3x18650 battery inside the elbow tube (in line)
bernt very nice work!!!!!! it look like a manufactured !!!!! impressive.
Yes, this is the 14 pin 16F1824.
Feel free to redraw the PCB completely with SMD stuffing.
I am sure it can be reduced this way to fit into a 50 mm drain tube as housing.
I plan to build one my self. Have a Pickit2 programmer.
All parts are trivial except for the CPU & board, which will not be expensive to produce.
Thanks for sharing Bernard!
@Bernte_one:
you have a mechanical construction that I can only dream of. My skills in this area are limited.
Your setup looks better than many commercial detectors, especially when it comes to minimizing the detector for transportation.
Nice work !!
Best regards,
- Bernard
You obviously need the PIC component - 16F1824 - and then something to program it with the hex file.
I use a PICKit3 USB programmer.
If you don't want to purchase a programmer for just 1 project, you could ask your local component dealer ( where you buy the components ) if he can program the PIC for you.
Best regards,
- Bernard
Cant find the pic from local online store, aliexprez is the only option i have, pickit3 is found though.
You obviously need the PIC component - 16F1824 - and then something to program it with the hex file.
I use a PICKit3 USB programmer.
If you don't want to purchase a programmer for just 1 project, you could ask your local component dealer ( where you buy the components ) if he can program the PIC for you.
Leave a comment: