Originally posted by jakob leo
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Detectorist#1 View PostHi Ssqqar12,
No problem to use TL431 instead of REF25Z. Just solder it on the board according this scheme.This means, according to the modification, it is placed in reverse.I mean the opposite of negative and positive according to the diagram you drew.Originally posted by Detectorist#1 View PostHi Ssqqar12,
No problem to use TL431 instead of REF25Z. Just solder it on the board according this scheme.Last edited by Ssqqar12; 01-17-2026, 08:05 PM.
Comment
-
Dear Mr. Yves Corniel,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am a hobbyist and outdoor treasure hunter who has long been deeply interested in your Pulse Star II metal detector. I am especially curious about its legendary deep detection performance.
I am writing to respectfully ask if you would be willing to share the schematic and PCB layout files for the Pulse Star II, including the complete Gerber files, source files, and SMT BOM/coordinate files. I would like to build one for myself as a DIY project.
I am a true enthusiast and would greatly appreciate your help. You can reach me at my email: [email protected]
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Best regards,
Comment
Comment