Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    PCB
    Hello, I found a small difference in the value of the resistor circled in yellow. Which is true?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    PCB
    Gerber file??

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Here is the correct schematic of the Pulse Star 2 motherboard​!
    Thank you very much Orbita for sharing your files.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Pulse Star 2 discrimination scheme​...-V/2 is ground​
    Thank you .

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    PCB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Pulse Star 2 discrimination scheme​...-V/2 is ground​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post

    Yes, I will post when I get home.
    Thank you .

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    good job. thank you Orbit.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    good job. thank you Orbit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post

    Hi Orbit
    Thank you so much ... are you deciding publish discrimination circuit ?
    Yes, I will post when I get home.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Here is the correct schematic of the Pulse Star 2 motherboard​!
    Hi Orbit
    Thank you so much ... are you deciding publish discrimination circuit ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Here is the correct schematic of the Pulse Star 2 motherboard​!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by daluka View Post

    LM385

    Thanks.
    lm385-adj.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post

    Labeled as IC12, ...?
    LM385

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I don't think this is quite right? It would be the same as if I were to sell Euromag and they would give it to me for their own needs... Or I would make your Euromag publicly available to everyone on the forum in its entirety so that others can create it.​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X