Originally posted by milad.mohammadi13131
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
If you have a schematic then post it here in the forum and people can give you an answer.
-
I have some ideas to improve PS2 in terms of depth, but after testing I will say if there is a difference
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I have the schematic, but I don't know how many parts, can you help me?Originally posted by Orbit View PostI have a complete schematic, maybe I'll share it one day. But I respect the author Thomas, I'm not sure someone told me he died of corona virus? While he is alive, I cannot share his intellectual work publicly.
Leave a comment:
-
I have a complete schematic, maybe I'll share it one day. But I respect the author Thomas, I'm not sure someone told me he died of corona virus? While he is alive, I cannot share his intellectual work publicly.
Leave a comment:
-
Since I cannot reply to friends who send private messages, I am writing here. I do not have a pulse star 2 detector schematic.
Leave a comment:
-
I have a PSII circuit, I don't know the value of some parts, please help me.
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
25cm coil; 1.5-2 ohms, 0.56-0.68mH
45cm coil; 1.9 ohms, 0.68mH
1x1m coil; 2-2.7 ohms, 0.36-0.58mH
2x2m coil; 2.5 ohms, 0.68-1mH
...
0.4-1mm wire, directly depending on pulse delay (1-4 switch),
damping R value in the coil, at each coil different,
all depending of the purpose and goal you want to achieve with such coil.
Leave a comment:
-
have you not measured the inductance of the PS2 coil is it the same as the delta pulse 2 or is it different I want to try the same inductance for a pulse detector and a different one to see if there will be a difference in depth
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know. Never bother with such details.Originally posted by algan View PostWhat is the inductance of the coil of a pulse star and what is the depth with a coil of 28 cm for different metals, for example copper, aluminum, silver, gold?
I had original 25cm, 45cm and 2x2m coils for PS2.
Since it's "discrimination" is not reliable and since I always had other detectors for shallow depths and small targets; I used PS2 ONLY for locating the large metal masses at larger depths.
Even then I was not interested to measure exact numbers.
To pay attention on such trivial details; I leave that for forum "warriors".
All that's interests me is to use a "tool" to do the job.
Any kind of tool, many tools in equipment .
In essence I am the detectorist, the one trying to find items with the detector.
Anything that have any connection with precise "data", "depths", "distances" and especially "mathematics"... simply makes me sick and I don't want to waste my precious time on those, the time I was left to spend in this life.
This is what I would call a "growing up" and getting "wisdom", experienced through the years of dealing with mentioned list of nebulosis... on this forum as well as in real life with people.
So, learn from my advice; leave al the "numbers" and "precise data" to people who don't know anything better in life; take any "tool" and go outdoor and enjoy a life!
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
What is the inductance of the coil of a pulse star and what is the depth with a coil of 28 cm for different metals, for example copper, aluminum, silver, gold?
Leave a comment:
-
It was another sociological experiment, I honestly didn't expect anyone to come forward with a serious offer.
Another proof that people are just looking for things for nothing. The more and the better and if it's free.
And when you mention the price, the payment... they don't answer anymore.
Leave a comment:
-
If you put a fixed price on the documentation for building a pulse star, you can earn more than if you sell to just one person, and so you can wait for the highest price for a very long period of time.Originally posted by ivconic View PostOh my God!
Ok, I can see that requests for PS2 documentation are multiplying by... a geometric progression.
OK, here's a real test of your resolve to really get into this story.
Auction! Who offers more money to my email; he will receive documentation that he can successfully build a detector.
My email is [email protected]
If you are really sincere and determined; send offers to email. Who bids the most; gets everything.
Payment exclusively via PayPal (not the same email) and without holding money.
Be sure to pay attention to that option with PayPal!
If I cannot transfer money to the account immediately; I do not send documentation!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: