As I mentioned at the beginning; I cannot publish any of the documentation I have, because I promised the person who gave it to me.
But even so; I still don't have a complete and correct schematic.
I have a schematic that is full of errors (probably intentional). And it's basically useless.
And as for the audio stage, it is based on a 4046 PLL circuit, nothing special,
I think there are similar schematics and projects here on the forum that look a lot like this audio stage.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
just discrimination part. all i have on psii uploaded https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vX9...usp=share_link
Leave a comment:
-
Yes pin 3. is probably common ground.
in my opinion small coils have overdamping resistors inside them. then just 4 and 5 pin used. but 1x1 and 2x2 meter coils have not.
3 pin is following to the resistor at pcb - ?
have not time to research deeply and must be back device to owner.
thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Good!
It is working alright!
Yes pin 3. is probably common ground.
I never had to check it so I couldn't tell.
Now you make larger coil, ~0.68mH and test it with it.
Keep the resistance of coil not bellow 1.5 ohms.
Just in any case. Although stock coils can vary from that.
I remember I have measured some coils and range is 1.5 -2.5 ohms.
Leave a comment:
-
no reaction there if i use 4 and 5 pins. then i connected 5 pin with 3, as i see in the manual 'for coils 1x1 and 2x2 meters'.
and got a reaction... a sound reminder me delta pulse...1 Photo
Leave a comment:
-
dear friends, if anyone has the schematic of the Pulse Star II device, can they send it to [email protected]?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: