Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    check

    [ATTACH]27331[/ATTACH]

    Good designer and sculptor Kt315
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    check

    Click image for larger version

Name:	panel.gif
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	338493

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    and what? will you add a depth or stability? DP design is THE peak of stability and the peak of depth. it does not need in improvement.
    we HAD discussed thousands times about changing of LF357. and PLEASE do not reminder me again about 5534.
    I give you in 1001 time a list of opamps - AD744 AD845 LT1122 OP42

    PLEASE DO NOT BE BACK YET TO THIS MATTER!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tepco
    replied
    About only meaningful improvement of DP can be getting rid of LF357, adding charge pump\regulator and using some normal 5534 style amplifier instead, everything else is, more or less, waste of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    this is in case if you have something still non-experimented and modern. while DP is ended itself product, it had be done may be in thousands copies, so it is not needed in improvement. you are only waste your time on research of bicycle and wood horse toy. if you would be build QED I will say you hey you are right because nobody bult the QED in the world do improvements and do research, share your expirience to everybody are waiting PI machine with discrimination and puper hight speedy DSP ucon.
    greedlab will be cried to hear you...

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Good evening..
    I have designed pcb individually all departments separately for experimentation. believe that this is easier for an improvement and research..
    if desired to publish ??..

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi all
    i finish dp2
    please say me the connection lcd to main board
    regards
    this is my lcd that i download it frome turkey

    or
    http://hipup.ir/do.php?id=871

    Hi Mohandes I recommend you to use the other type schema for descrimination









    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    hi, it is strangely. version at pic
    [ATTACH]27286[/ATTACH]
    Yes thank you Kt315
    I managed to open it. A true outline
    I wish you good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    here .PCB file. I cant say it will open in P-CAD 2002 or not...
    many thanks
    i will make another
    hmmm , i think you make difference dp2 , and I hope it is work . ( are you make it and test it ???)

    about the DVD all banks are boycott so i should going to in EXCHANGE STORE to pay you, i will again try.
    best wishes

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    how i calc the inductance ??
    you are in course... DVD keeps all diggest of soft and formulas how calc the coil... but again...
    I can not take from the forum and put back its again... that is very exhausting for me...
    Sizif's Labour... to bring up the rock at mountain again and again that anyway comes down at earth.
    so I promise you... everybody will get DVD with all diggest. everybody WHO WANTS.
    who does not want will be stay out.

    open Gary Chemelec site... http://chemelec.com/Calculators/Calculators.htm
    look there A Radial Coil Calculator

    Does coils like I use on my metal detector
    input your data....


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    here .PCB file. I cant say it will open in P-CAD 2002 or not...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    hi Mohandes, have you P-CAD 2006 installed? I could put a file in it.
    hi
    i have P-CAD2002 ,if can not open please put here pdf file( original size of pcb ) and another explain.
    regards.
    can i make 1.5m*1.5m coil ( and by telephone cable )??? how i calc the inductance ??

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi Mohandes, have you P-CAD 2006 installed? I could put a file in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi dear KT315
    i finish that detector and work very good.
    but i make turkey board , please put it here for me your design (on board and under board, your pcb my means )
    thanks again and best wishes.
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    all adjusments will be get automatically. DP was projected for fully dumbs, for a kitchen home worker female. DP has only one (ONE) pot for adjusment - P.P.S.
    tune 120Hz for US standart electrical net and 100Hz for EU standart electrical net, this decreases the interference.
    regards
    ok i will set pps on 120 hz.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X