Originally posted by alonejax
View Post
I think that there has been an improvement in the development of the Delta Pulse 3. As you very well know, this version of the Delta Pulse has suffered much from instability problems and is very sluggish in its detection response.
The turkish site has posted some information on a modified Delta Pulse 3 which is now called Delta Pulse III S and the circuit is reminiscent of the Crazy-Star-1 lite version. If the Delta Pulse III S is able to discriminate between ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as the Crazy-Star-1, it promises to be an excellent metal detector.
I post here the PCB, circuit and bill of materials for anyone who may be interested in it. However, we will need the hex file for the PIC18F452 microprocessor. Hopefully, someone out there may be able to help us with this. I hope that the software for this promising version of the Delta Pulse III S will not be a 'crippled demo' but a version with, say, 500 on/off cycles like the PIM-2 detector, so that the amateur detectorist can go ahead and build this one.
Obrigado
Ciao
Speedy_G
Leave a comment: