Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oorlam
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    What is the resistance between the outputs (5 and9) and GND?

    OK.

    Nothing between output 5 and ground, shorten between 9 and ground...replacement needed i think.. If so, thats fast..brandnew component..Is there a know reason why this can b happen or just bad luck?

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    Check if a short circuit between the outputs of 556 and GND.If is gone, replaced with other 556th
    I bought 2.1 Ah battery. This is tied to the Dp. Twice he has gone 556 likely due to the initial current is stronger. How could this problem be eliminated?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    What is the resistance between the outputs (5 and9) and GND?
    Cant measure when ic is installed. for some reason its nothing..system is switched off ....between ground/5 nothing and ground/9 variable.. I don't get this..

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Hi Freedan3d

    thank you very much

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Originally posted by Oorlam View Post
    Nice, thx for your speedy reaction .

    I allrdy chked it. Found a mistake in PR1 221 instead of 203..i placed now 223, because i have no others here around now. Funny part is, when not on and wait some short time,and switch on.. it works, but after some small time (1 minute)the power consumtion is increased with factor 10. (50Mamp)..Seems there's a bad condensor in the circuit. I'm testing it without irf740..

    My English is like yours, but it works for both of us
    What is the resistance between the outputs (5 and9) and GND?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    I forgot to say that we should first check whether a short circuit between the output 556 (5 i9), then remove NE556Sorry for my bad English.
    Nice, thx for your speedy reaction .

    I allrdy chked it. Found a mistake in PR1 221 instead of 203..i placed now 223, because i have no others here around now. Funny part is, when not on and wait some short time,and switch on.. it works, but after some small time (1 minute)the power consumtion is increased with factor 10. (50Mamp)..Seems there's a bad condensor in the circuit. I'm testing it without irf740..

    My English is like yours, but it works for both of us

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    I forgot

    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    Check if a short circuit between the outputs of 556 and GND.If is gone, replaced with other 556th
    I forgot to say that we should first check whether a short circuit between the output 556 (5 i9), then remove NE556Sorry for my bad English.

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Originally posted by Oorlam View Post
    Hi all..Pretty new on this forum, but reading it daily. Great to see you all over the world busy with this project.

    I'm following this for some time, and decided to follow you on your work, to make a great MD. Only problem i have right now is that my ne556 is getting hot, while without irf740.

    strugling here to get this problem solved. Circuit is checked several times. I try to catch this project up and hopefully my problem is soon solved.

    Maybe any idea's around? Ow, i replaced vd8 and vd9..no difference

    It's a while ago, i did't electronics..(20years+)

    Thx.
    Check if a short circuit between the outputs of 556 and GND.If is gone, replaced with other 556th

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Hi all..Pretty new on this forum, but reading it daily. Great to see you all over the world busy with this project.

    I'm following this for some time, and decided to follow you on your work, to make a great MD. Only problem i have right now is that my ne556 is getting hot, while without irf740.

    strugling here to get this problem solved. Circuit is checked several times. I try to catch this project up and hopefully my problem is soon solved.

    Maybe any idea's around? Ow, i replaced vd8 and vd9..no difference

    It's a while ago, i did't electronics..(20years+)

    Thx.

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Question about connector

    What are the correspondence points between main PCB and LCD PCB?

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Sorry error

    Leave a comment:


  • growdude
    replied
    Delta pulse lcd

    Will this LCD work on any delta pulse version?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello Freedan3d
    Thanks for posting the file: "discriminator.rar".
    It is complete and functional?, Or is it a demo?
    thanks
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • samifathi
    replied
    thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    That resistor is for lcd backlight contrast .I use a Potentiometer for it
    and i used 1000uf 10v for that it is not important

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X