Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • apocalypto
    replied
    This the pictures of my delta pulse
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Please help me kt315

    My delta pulse not work :

    - LED VD 17 (work / red color)
    - LED VD 16 (not work)
    - Nothing beep or sound
    - IRF740 Heat
    - I measured the voltage +E and -E between 1 and 8, 1 and 4 of D6A (+5.xx and-5.xx volts)

    I don't know what i do and i hav't oscillo
    Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    KT315: I known, but why is detection in room better than in forest? I played with all pots, but with no result. All pots was in max without false signals, but i detect my army shovel only at aprox 40cm

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    I finish the making of delta pulse, I tested it..................nothing [angry]

    - Battery : 12V 2.3 AH

    - Serach coil : ø25 cm, 30 turns of 0.5 enemable CU

    - Volume capacitor (100 ohm) not assembly

    Results :

    - Nothing.
    - IRF 740 Heat in 5 min working.
    - very Low noise from Coil search
    begin testing on small PULSE WIDTH value. tune P3 on 50 ms of PULSE WIDTH.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by SIBI View Post
    Hi guys!
    Indoor detect DP very well, but outdoor in clean place without metal object is detection poor I have 1*1M coil, wire 0.7 dia and 16 turns. I played with dumper rezistor, but with no big efect. Sorry for my english, i´m Czech
    IN THE ROOM YOU CAN TEST DELTA PULSE ONLY WITH A SMALL COIL! even do not try to test DP with huge coil in the room!

    18-24 cm diameter coil will be very OK for the test.

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Please help me

    I measured the voltage +E and -E between 1 and 8, 1 and 4 of D6A (+5.xx and-5.xx volts)

    Best wishes

    Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    poor detection

    Hi guys!
    Indoor detect DP very well, but outdoor in clean place without metal object is detection poor I have 1*1M coil, wire 0.7 dia and 16 turns. I played with dumper rezistor, but with no big efect. Sorry for my english, i´m Czech

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    battery specifications, please help me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    This is some pictures of my delta pulse, please help me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    NO light from VD16 (Labeled Charge) Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    And Resistor parallel to coil serach = 2.2 K 1 W

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE HELP ME PROBLEM DELTA PULSE

    I finish the making of delta pulse, I tested it..................nothing [angry]

    - Battery : 12V 2.3 AH

    - Serach coil : ø25 cm, 30 turns of 0.5 enemable CU

    - Volume capacitor (100 ohm) not assembly

    Results :

    - Nothing.
    - IRF 740 Heat in 5 min working.
    - very Low noise from Coil search

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Nelson, with T9 soldered you must get a sound in any THRESH tuning position, I think. try reconnect that I did draw here and you must hear a sound. decrease R44 value to 20-33 Ohms. desolder R45 too. also check R46 - it must be 2-2,2 Ohms.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • lari
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi, i have checked sound connecting pin 7 via 10K resistor on +E=+12V, and i did not got any sound at all. For this i desolder T9 off.
    Also i replaced 555 twice, pins 2 and 6 on 555 are connected, also replace bc557 and bc 556, and no sound.
    I dont know were to look. The detection stage is working and the only problem is that sound does not come thru the speaker. I also replace the speaker, IRF 740, look for unsolder tracks or parts, but still have the problem.
    So, any help to see were is my problem.
    Regands
    Nelson
    For me it also happens with delta pulse, audio does not work completely or poor, no matter what I think is incorrect and that the PCB only one here know where the error but they will not help me from an unknown reason
    Hello

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi, i have checked sound connecting pin 7 via 10K resistor on +E=+12V, and i did not got any sound at all. For this i desolder T9 off.
    Also i replaced 555 twice, pins 2 and 6 on 555 are connected, also replace bc557 and bc 556, and no sound.
    I dont know were to look. The detection stage is working and the only problem is that sound does not come thru the speaker. I also replace the speaker, IRF 740, look for unsolder tracks or parts, but still have the problem.
    So, any help to see were is my problem.
    Regands
    Nelson



    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    may be you have not 2 and 6 pins connected?

    it is VERY oldest matter to say again and again to read forum... desolder T9 off, connect pin 7 via a resistor on +E=+12V. you must get a sound.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X