Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nelson
    replied
    HI GEO. SORRY I PLASE WRONG DIMENSION OF MY COPPER COING. THIS COPPER COIN IS 2.6 CMS AND IS DETECTED AT 35 CMS.
    REGARDS
    NELSON


    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi Nelson. With DP is not so easy to detect a 1.7cm coin at 35 cm.
    I detect a 20mm coin at 23...25 cm and a 25mm coin at 30cm max (with my DP).
    DP is designed for big burried objects and at second reason for single coins
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi all.
    Yesterday i was playing with my DP coil, so i made a 28 cms coil, wire 04 mm, 22 turns, resistance 3.9 ohms. My results are the following:
    1.7 cms copper coin, 35 cms, but DP sound a little unstable.
    Then i played with few controls and got very nice stability, but also detection range got down to 28 to 29 cms.
    A 1 cms aluminium coin, was detected at 22 cms, and after set the detector to the second set up, it was detected at 14 to 15 cms.
    My dumping resistor is 2.2K, there was post before that a 1.2K works better.
    Any ideas to get a good coil for coing hunting?

    Regards
    Nelson
    Hi Nelson. With DP is not so easy to detect a 1.7cm coin at 35 cm.
    I detect a 20mm coin at 23...25 cm and a 25mm coin at 30cm max (with my DP).
    DP is designed for big burried objects and at second reason for single coins
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Dirceu , Time to get out the Oscilliscope !! Check Q1 if its getting hot. Check your supply voltage and also your potentiometer connections and solder joints. With oscilloscope check where signal is missing or not enough gain . Your at the best part of the project , Getting it working !!! Do not give up , the Delta Pulse is a Good Machine ...Have a Great Day !! Eugene
    Hi Eygene.
    Waveforms are not OK.
    If you will looking for, you will find my waves....
    A big mistake is at delay1 and delay2 time.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi all.
    Yesterday i was playing with my DP coil, so i made a 28 cms coil, wire 04 mm, 22 turns, resistance 3.9 ohms. My results are the following:
    1.7 cms copper coin, 35 cms, but DP sound a little unstable.
    Then i played with few controls and got very nice stability, but also detection range got down to 28 to 29 cms.
    A 1 cms aluminium coin, was detected at 22 cms, and after set the detector to the second set up, it was detected at 14 to 15 cms.
    My dumping resistor is 2.2K, there was post before that a 1.2K works better.
    Any ideas to get a good coil for coing hunting?

    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    What are you gonna do there ???
    Today i wound 30 wind. on 20 cm , o.4mm wire...Well, i am not thrill with it
    but it can detect 2cm coin on 28-29cm...almost done.What to say?
    What ever result i get, always want some more..I keep thinking is it possible
    to do 20cm coil to detect 2 cm coin over 35cm!? Only one detector i saw can
    do that...Relic Hawk...coin is made from mixture of Cu and brass...Hard to test
    with! O.K. when you try it please post results here.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    I like the box
    Why at the first photo you use two bateries (they make the DP very heavy)
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ismail surek
    replied
    hi to all

    hi my all friends
    these are my delta pulse






    delta is very good machine

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    DIRCEU , DONT FORGET ALL THE DIODES , MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT BACKWARDS , LIKE I DID MANY TIMES .... Eugene

    Hi! EUGENE

    Don"t worry EUGENE. I do not give up this project....only gave a pause...have much work in my house (men working; disorder and my wife is very nervous
    I'll be back.
    Thanks for your interest.

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Miha View Post
    Hi DIRCEU
    anything new with your DP? I have same problem, detection is poor.
    Hi! MIHA

    No...still no. Sorry.
    For now I don't have many time because I am reforming my house but I'll póst here when to solve this problem.

    Regards

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    DIRCEU , DONT FORGET ALL THE DIODES , MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT BACKWARDS , LIKE I DID MANY TIMES .... Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Miha
    Guest replied
    Hi DIRCEU
    anything new with your DP? I have same problem, detection is poor.

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Dirceu , Time to get out the Oscilliscope !! Check Q1 if its getting hot. Check your supply voltage and also your potentiometer connections and solder joints. With oscilloscope check where signal is missing or not enough gain . Your at the best part of the project , Getting it working !!! Do not give up , the Delta Pulse is a Good Machine ...Have a Great Day !! Eugene

    Hi EUGENE!

    I will try this procedure now.
    Thanks

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Dirceu , Time to get out the Oscilliscope !! Check Q1 if its getting hot. Check your supply voltage and also your potentiometer connections and solder joints. With oscilloscope check where signal is missing or not enough gain . Your at the best part of the project , Getting it working !!! Do not give up , the Delta Pulse is a Good Machine ...Have a Great Day !! Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Dear Friends

    I find a small error on delta pulse part replacement diagram that I send
    please careuful about this and correct. there must not connection beetwen 1n4148 and 27 k I attached picture.

    Somebody make error when copying from original.
    you can see original files at http://www.savefile.com/files/1018088

    and http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/index.php?topic=4.0


    Best Wishes
    Erol

    EROL!

    In my PCB this error do not exist

    Thanks
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    pls look page 16 .Check Pcb error picture on page .
    Check your diodes.if lf357 getting hot change it.
    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    help with DP

    Hi! all

    I finished my DP (elbombaci PCB) and...not work very good. It can detect a coin (25mm bimetal) at 2 cm only.
    Gold...nothing.
    I experimented a variety of coills, change frequencies and...same thing!!
    Have someone for help me please?

    Thanks

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X